Disappointed with Beyond Jacket

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Batman1979, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Batman1979 Level 30

Hey folks,
    Don't get me wrong, I love the new style. However I am disappointed at the major clipping the Batman cowl has with the new Jacket.

[IMG]

I colored the chest yellow to make the clipping more apparent.

I have reported this on the issue tracker, but my results using the tracker have been decidedly mixed.
    Show your support and raise some awareness for style congruence!
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

Mepps stated awhile back they will introduce new styles even if they clip somewhat. Doubt we see any change. The issue i have is the green hue the entire suit has when its enhanced and colored black.
    • Like x 3
  3. Batman1979 Level 30

I agree that the hue and the unlikeliness of change is disappointing, but one can only hope...
    • Like x 1
  4. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

What's wrong? I actually never wear head or back pieces in styles. :oops:
  5. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Hmm, good for you, you don't need to look for the head pieces.
    For example I hate shoulder styles and I never look for them.
  6. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Oh, I don't wear waist or shoulders either. My character looks like Jubilee. I would wear a waist style but my chest piece covers the waist style so it pointless to wear it.
  7. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Oh I think I've seen a video of your Jubilee if that is you.
    Yeah waist pieces are sometimes important, and sometimes not, for example if you want your character looks like superman, defender belt would be cool or if you decide to make an atlantean, the Aqua man belt which stands for Atlantis is good.
    But about Jubilee, so she has different styles with almost same colors, I have a personal idea for that, use it if you like, the street chest piece and The Huntress's legs piece (pvp), and something like her belt too.
    [IMG]
    Wish you like it.
  8. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I keep asking for the new coat that looks like that but the current Street jacket color scheme doesn't match what I want it to look like.

I also want the protection googles on the head like that. That would need to be a new face or head style. :(
  9. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Don't be sad, there is a chest piece (coat), almost what you want.
    I don't know its name, I have seen a video in you tube about legends of tomorrow or some other series of DC in DCUO. They we're acting like actors in the game, that was so nice, I saw White Canary in there, she was wearing a chest piece, it was a coat like the Red Hood's chest piece with a bra under the coat. I really want or know its name. That is so much interesting. But let's talk about it in you Jubilee thread.
  10. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Ive seen it too on someone else, it's blaringly obvious and looks like the suit is dusted with green pollen. Try 0F0F11 for your black.
    • Like x 1
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I thought you were going to mention how we cannot have a Full Black Suit with just the red emblem like in the animate series.

Sadly if we have the red emblem.... we also have some red lines on the chest.

Not sure why no one thought of that???

I probably explain it a bit better here ;) ;
  12. Batman1979 Level 30

Well this tread took a turn...

Re: the lines,

I believe that has been covered elsewhere on the forums.

I'm merely disappointed with the cowl clipping, as if it didn't, it could make for an amazing Batman skin, similar to the PVP skin they released a while back.
  13. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Probably because SJ already explained why the lines are there in the reveal stream.
  14. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Have you tried using the Helm version instead of the cowl? There is a tiny gap between the chest and the head, where you can see your skin, but there's no clipping.
    • Like x 1
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The lines could have been there... and NOT be linked with the Emblem.

The red lines could easily have been there if you wanted to...... and NOT have been there if you wanted to.

There was no need to link the red lines WITH the emblem. No need at all.

The emblem could have been one color.
    And the red lines another color.
    And the rest of the chest the third color.

Again.... no reason why the red line HAD to be linked WITH the emblem.

Pretty sure I am not alone thinking that. ;)
    • Like x 1
  16. Saturn Girl Committed Player

I didn't know lines are that annoying :(
    • Like x 1
  17. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Yes, sometimes the linked colors are annoying, why the time capsule style set?
    I make you a pretty simple example, the colors of Kabuki chest piece and Street chest piece or Wizardly chest piece! Their color links are annoying too. :(
    • Like x 1
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The coat you describe sounds like the DC Bombshell Harley coat.
    • Like x 2
  19. Triumph or Die Well-Known Player

20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 2