Did Mepps Leave DCUO

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by zNot, Feb 10, 2024.

1. Proxystar #Perception

Most of us remained calm, but yeah it takes some time to get the farm under control when the gates get left open I guess :D
    • Like x 1
  2. Emoney Dedicated Player

Annnnd already the positive change I was hoping for!!! Welcome Angeliana!!!! All I ever wanted from a community manager is someone who can converse with us, share in our passion, and relay it back to the team. Seeing your posts already, I'm hopeful you can do that and bridge the gap between us the customers, and those that make decisions!
    • Like x 6
  3. Roocck Committed Player

Every action has a reaction… There was a lot of changes made that gradually started causing the population to drop and people stopped spending money. This is the terrible result of the decisions that the previous devs had made, the game was already dying when they were still here. Hope that the new devs can make the right decisions to better Dcuo and bring back the good times.
    • Like x 2
  4. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Welcome Angeliana! I've been in & out of meetings all day (waste of time meetings lol), and I just checked in on the Forum!

Your signature is sooo pretty! I love it!
    • Like x 3
  5. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Well, welcome to the community, granted, you've been on stealth mode since 2022, but welcome to the chit-show lol.
    I would say, "nice to meet you," but that would be presumptuous of me, so, I'll simply wish you good luck, and we look forward to interactions with you.
    • Like x 1
  6. Wallachia Devoted Player

Where did you guys see that Mepps left?
  7. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I saw it on his LinkedIn account.
    • Like x 1
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Maybe here??? ;) ;

• Like x 3
  9. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Very Early April Fool’s. We were just messing with you. Mepps is still here!

Or you know you can read some of the threads in the forum? Lol
  10. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

It’s funny how you predicted that a manager from EQ would replace Mepps in your video, are you psychic Multiverse?!!? Jk :D
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Experience.
    Saw something similar happen many many times in many studios. ;)

Heck did it myself.... once or twice. ;)

But you can call me Nostradaverse if you like. ;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  12. Wallachia Devoted Player

If it was that easy to find out I wouldn`t be here asking, specially considering that I don`t get in the forums daily.

But hey, thanks for being an ******* about it. At least the other guy actually answered me.
    • Like x 3
  13. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Ok but you seem kinda late to the news? Not like there weren’t multiple ways to find out? Not being an a anything, I was kidding you know?
  14. Proxystar #Perception

Yeah in your defense actually I think the relevant links got deleted, so don't blame you.
  15. KidKretz Committed Player

welcome and goodluck!!!!

at least this confirms things are indeed hectic right now if they need be settled down, wish you all the best in that

as someone who has been thru it, its never fun working around layoffs, least you seem to know what you want while you are there, continue making the best of it!!!!

my little ones started playing dcuo on the ps4, so second gen gaming for them :) looking forward to dcuo continuing for a long time :)
    • Like x 1
  16. Wallachia Devoted Player

Thank you!

I just got back from a very hectic week irl. Between all comings and goins I just got here briefly during interval, then saw the ruckus. I searched as much as I could and didn`t find it around here, this is why i asked. So yeah, when that teenage idiot made fun as if I was asking a dumb question, I got ticked.
    • Like x 1
  17. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Wow Mepps went from D'ink Senior community relations to Professor Emeritus at University of Maryland Global Campus.
  18. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Well in my defence I didn’t know the relevant posts were deleted. But whatever, guess it’s cool be called a name for chiding someone on looking up threads previously that you didn’t know didn’t exist anymore.
    • Like x 1
  19. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

You don’t have to be rude about it you know? I assumed there were multiple threads, multiple posts and multiple videos out there you could see for yourself but I guess I was wrong? Still nice of you to not handle a jest and be rude to me in turn. Nice one.
    • Like x 1
  20. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

Thank you! :D

Thank you and yay for next gen! :D
    • Like x 3