Devs, tell me you're do8ng something to coincide SHAZAM!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mazahs, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Mazahs Loyal Player

We had WW, then we had Aquaman...but April 5th is coming soon and nothing?
    I know Captain Marv...errr Shazam hasn't been in the forefront nearly as long (even though he was out selling Superman back in the day). But I really didn't think you'd miss the opportunity to capitalize on DCs next solo movie???

New cape (hooded or not) a solo, Black Adam...something to celebrate the Big Red Cheese?
    • Like x 8
  2. Proxystar #Perception

But it's not April 5th yet, it's only just coming in to February why are you assuming nothing is planned
  3. Darth Jafo Well-Known Player

agreed, its still over two months away. VD and Spring events still to come. and St Pattys. If you want Black adam just run Kandaq or the Isis Duo
    • Like x 1
  4. Kuno Loyal Player

I need to see whats coming for 80th Batman's day and full reveal of next episode soon.
  5. Controller Devoted Player

Would be nice...last time we saw anything associated with Shazam was in the RIPE content with Black Adam? He wasn't even "in" that content, himself - just his arch nemesis.

Cap may be tied up at the moment, though..

In fairness to Capt Marvel Supes was rather OP for the JLU series. He wasted Captain Atom, too.
  6. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Oh, for the SHAZAM! movie DCUO will of course get a full city extension with Fawcett City for all access levels now that the PS3 is gone.... :p
  7. Proxystar #Perception

Oh really, i heard we were getting central city with a green lit environment.
  8. Mazahs Loyal Player

Well becuase Atlantis was announced in July and released in Nov?
    Using a similar timeline we can make an assumption that anything large scale would be.similar timescale.

I mean the last hint we got appeared to be the House of Mystery which ain't Cap.
  9. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

If Twitter is anything to go by, SJ is close to revealing stuff just out of pure excitement lol
    • Like x 2
  10. Hraesvelg Always Right

You're doing Valentine's Day wrong. Wrap it up, LOL.
    • Like x 1
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Time CapsSHAZAM!
  12. Proxystar #Perception

From what it would appear shazam isn't going to be a DLC, i would suspect a gift or time capsule is likely.

Given the screenshots and information available.
    • Like x 1
  13. HalfromTynon Well-Known Player

Well, in theory... there is that thing about DCUO peeps not being allowed to spill the beans before big stuff.

Never know... maybe there is something :)
  14. Mazahs Loyal Player

Well..SJ finally let out the reason for her excitement Drum roll..........................................................................................................................................It was a new John Constantine (sarcastic yay)

Further pushing my idea of a JLD (which is cool) but completely skips the whole DC's next big movie is :(
  15. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Shazam, April Fool’s *and* Easter - DONE!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

Like the man-bat trinket..... it's clearly a Form trinket to transform to Shazam.
  17. Mazahs Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. recoil2 Dedicated Player

it's still possible, keep in mind that the Day of Vengeance storyline (which involves justice league dark and the major magic users like constantine and zatanna) had a big lead up almost exclusively involving shazam and his mentor called Original Sin and black adam fought in the comic storyline itself when spectre invaded khandaq.
    • Like x 1