DEVS: Stupid Question Re: A Doomed Metropolis Quest...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jack T. Chance, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I just have one question: Which one of you is guilty of designing the Doomed Metropolis Side Quest where Ambush Bug sends you to find his lost comic books? Because whichever one of you it was, you need to be dragged out into the street and flogged with a wet noodle! :mad:

I can't find Action Comics # 252 and I've scoured every INCH of the highlighted area where the map tells me to search for it, all while having to avoid Doomsday, who comes rampaging through that area! And then, to add insult to injury, you made it so the stupid comics don't even show-up on the map if I use a Radar Enhancer! :mad:

I mean, sinceriously, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?!? I really want to know, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. :rolleyes:
  2. FoolsFire Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  3. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Torikumu made a video (as usual).

• Like x 1
  4. Highplains Sailor Well-Known Player

The toughest one to find for me was the one that sits on that railway track that's up in the air. Don't know if that's the one you are looking for.
    • Like x 1
  5. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

I think you are the only one :))) was easy pesy lemon squishy L:_PPP
  6. Requake Dedicated Player

I'm afraid YouTube isn't known to all of mankind yet :/
  7. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

lol, took me like under 10 mins to look for them when DM dropped on test.

well, i've had a few Where's Waldo books back in the day.
  8. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

OKAy And having searched You Tune before and took forever to find good info I can understand that BUT

Tori also provided a detailed MAP of the entire zone showing exactly where to find each comic and all the Investigation markers in a THREAD that came out right after Part 1 arrived.... Doomed Metropolis Map. It even lets you know if you need to be looking on the ground or up higher. Along with a number of other players I used that map to complete both of those. Short of having some one that knows where they all are give a guided tour I think the locations are pretty well covered
    • Like x 1
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Thanks for the additional info, guys. It STILL boggles my mind why they wouldn't at least let the Radar Enhancer reveal the locations of these things. They are, after all, Collection Items. :rolleyes:
  10. RealTegan Dedicated Player

I *LOVED* that quest. It was awesome, all the searching high and low. I didn't look for the help I knew people would provide on the forums because I find such searches to be extremely fun. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Same with the Mera Valentine's hunt before they "fixed" it.

I wish they included a hunt like this in every DLC.
  11. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

They are mostly by themselves and surrounded by a red circle. Very easy to spot.