Devs\Mepps, what are your stance on DCUO Merch?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Nov 7, 2022.

1. Dene Devoted Player

BC looks AWESOME!!!
    • Like x 3
  2. Eve YouTuber

She IS!!! Been dying to get her ever since I started collecting. I love her original design sooo much
    • Like x 2
  3. Dene Devoted Player

I miss it.. the fishnets.. heels etc lol
    • Like x 3
  4. the solowing Steadfast Player

I mean it is cold in her part of Gotham
    • Like x 3
  5. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Actually, she could wear sheer fleece lined tights and then wear the fishnets over those. Nice warms legs. When I use to cheer, we would wear them to keep our legs warm and they still had the illusion we were bare legged, which we weren't.
    • Like x 3
  6. Eve YouTuber

Okay, impatient me got a few more DCUO stuff I found on eBay that were cheaper. lot of Five DCUO Legends comic series 22-26, and a super cute lanyard from SOE Live so I can forever live in regret that I wasn't playing back then :D It has Lex Luthor and Superman on one side and Wonder Woman & Deathstroke on the other side. Looking forward to showcase everything together in a video.

Black Canary's statue Miiiiiiiiiiiiight get here first, so.. a little short on YT will be in order.
    • Like x 2
  7. the solowing Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  8. Dene Devoted Player

Does this hack count too?

Back in the early 90s, When i was young, slim & had hair on my head (LOL) I used to be a bit of a crazy fashionista boy.. I'd wear the torn jeans but IF cold, i'd wear fish nets and/or torn tights undeneath for a different "look" LOL
    • Like x 2
  9. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

If it helps to keep your legs warm, then it works lol :)
    • Like x 2
  10. Drathmor Unwavering Player

they had one at one point because I got one from wining a contest that has the dcuo cover art on it a long time ago
    • Like x 1
  11. Eve YouTuber

That's cool! Sadly, they always host these in the US so I could never win them xD
  12. Drathmor Unwavering Player

bummer :(
    • Like x 2
  13. Eve YouTuber

Which one did you win btw?
    • Like x 1
  14. Drathmor Unwavering Player

one of the first ones I believe its this cover art Id have to go through my shirts to find it to verify but pretty sure this is the image on a black shirt
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Eve YouTuber

Picking up the DCUO Black Canary statue tomorrow. I will post here as soon as possible!!! :D
    • Like x 3
  16. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 3
  17. Dene Devoted Player

That is one killer statue!
    • Like x 2
  18. Eve YouTuber

The rest of my DCUO Comics has arrived so had to share these aswell. And I also got my DCUO Lanyard aswell!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Eve YouTuber

Did a little video too :p (Mepps should just rename this thread to Zoe can't shut up about her DCUO Collection, LOL)
    • Like x 1
  20. Eve YouTuber

Not new stuff but finally set my new library (Not on fire, not yet xD) I love how the DCUO statues shine here. Had to share cause I'm really proud of how I decorated it and how I managed to put everything together!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4