Devs can you PLEASE confirm what the remix booster bundle is?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Killah Criss, Jun 11, 2022.

1. Killah Criss Well-Known Player

Even if you can't fully go into the exact details of the bundle. Can you atleast confirm whether all booster bundle items are coming back? Or will it be variants of old booster bundle items? All descriptions on this so far have been very vague and left up to interpretation.
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

They'll confirm this stuff on the day of release...possibly (however unlikely) the day before. But who knows, RNGesus might be on your side, and we'll hear something a little sooner. ;)
    • Like x 2
  3. L T Devoted Player

I think they've said all they're gonna say for the next couple weeks:

So "when" is sometime in the next 6 weeks (IMO most likely within the next 3) and "what" is "what it sounds like".

I guess that's kinda subjective. To me it sounds like a Booster version of a Resurgence Mega Capsule. What's it sound like to you?
    • Like x 1
  4. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

The devs typically do not give any hard answers on these things anymore because of the actions of past players. They used to be more willing to give info but every time they had to go back on anything the community would go up in arms making statements of being betrayed or lied to. So now they only give info on anything almost 100% confirmed to avoid backlash.

That being said, I doubt they would give any more info until it’s almost solidified in stone.
    • Like x 2
  5. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Here's what you should/could do.

Option A: It is actually all old stuff. From OG to trash drops.
    That means that you should sell all your stock of OG items immediately, or not buy anything until the booster bundle dropped.

Option B: Theres no old OG items included.
    That means, if you sold your OG items you had until now will be gone but you still made a fu** ton of profit.
    You should buy OG items now, as many will sell in panic.

All in all, investing big time in OG items right now is like crypto trading. If youre up for the gamble, go for it.
    If you have some OG items in stock, just get rid of them as they are still so much more worth than the initial price you paid, that you shouldnt even think twice.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Something new I also won't be spending money on.
    • Like x 1
  7. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

We'll know when it comes out :)

Do we know what's in a time capsule before it comes out? usually the livestream showing the rewards happens after its already out on live server and players have the grear
    • Like x 2
  8. Dene Devoted Player

I miss the days when the Livestream happened before :(
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Something new,something old,Something shiny something blue :)
    • Like x 2