Devs can you please change the animation

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by madeupname80, Feb 13, 2021.

1. madeupname80 New Player

So i am high functioning autistic no symptoms too serve but i do have a sensitivity to bright lights, probably why all the content i like is dark. Now normally this isn't an issue because i just lower the brightness and lower the effects fade so abilities aren't as bright but water is one of the few exceptions, no matter what you have effects fade set to it will always be the same brightness i'm refering to solace of the sea(big pool), normally this isn't too big of an issue but for content with damage pools it causes a lot of issues not just for me but other people because they can't see the pool or because the water is to similar color as the damage.

I would like to be clear that i'm not asking for the same treatment as the zeus orbital i don't want the animations reduced i would just like solace of the sea to be affected by the effects slider so myself and others can see the mechanics better and for less eye strain for people like me ;p.

Fun fact earth is the only other power with abilities that aren't affected by the effects slider - to my knowledge anyway.