Devs, any chance for making total playtime available again on Wavedox/Sore?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Volkenraider, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Not trying to bring up that old argument when the apps were launched etc, but are there any plans of re-instating those statistics at all?

I'd just like to know how many hours were spent on DC, can't see the harm of having that shown.

Thanks, hopefully I'm not the only one
    • Like x 6
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I'd like this too. I used to check it using my combat log but after that grew to...several gigabytes in size I deleted it to make space on my hard drive, so it would be nice to be able to view it through the census.
    • Like x 3
  3. Stark23 Committed Player

I'd love for this data to come back in some form. I don't care if I can only see it or if everyone can, just make it available somehow.
    • Like x 3
  4. Dogico Loyal Player

I, too, would like to be ashamed of myself.
    • Like x 7
  5. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

OH OH ! I DO ! "OMFG look how much time you've spent on this game ! Newb ! Get a life !"

The only way this should be acceptable is if it's available only to you, and only if we have the option to turn on it. Some of us would rather not like to know how much erm...Entertainment we've gotten out of the game.
    • Like x 1
  6. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Mepps said several of the fields were only temporarily removed. However after all this time I think they probably will not show them ever again.

I would also like to see "character creation date" and maybe "last location" but I'm sure somebody will say that people would use that information to warrant another name reclaim. Which actually would be logical since the amount of names reclaimed was less than anticipated. Especially since cross play may very well be on hold indefinitely in favor of the proposed Xbox port.
    • Like x 2
  7. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Please no. Nothing would encourage me to stop playing more than seeing my total hours.
    • Like x 1
  8. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  10. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

No thanks.

Visible ingame for everyone personally, ok.
    Visible in the public census, where everyone can see, totally No.
    • Like x 7
  11. Swiftduck Loyal Player

why have wavedox do it?

Why can't the devs just implement a simple /played command to the game?
    • Like x 1
  12. kawe Loyal Player

You retired Volk! The only palytime that matters for you now is the "days since I quit".

Q_Q
    • Like x 2
  13. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Never blamed Sore, just used those two as an example since they are the most popular

Fair enough, just wondering what the harm would be.. everyone freaked out with SP being public and nobody really cares anymore

:)
  14. Here2Help Devoted Player

I would love for this to happen!
    • Like x 2
  15. kawe Loyal Player

TBF, it's that way cuz SP don't matter anymore, only for a few elite ppl on elite runs and SM.
    And don't you dare pull a giggles on me. >-<
  16. the solowing Steadfast Player

easy solution, / time played a mini game chat will show your total hours played. so noone will know before you
  17. Sivulla Dedicated Player

I think having access to personal trivial stats would be nice, such as how many missions completed in journal. Distances spend travelling in movement modes etc etc
    • Like x 1
  18. MrB Dedicated Player

Why? Do you want to have an intervention for DCUO addiction?
  19. Grumpy Dedicated Player

Only if we're given the option to make it private. I'm not sure if you've seen what was happening during the short time this information was available, but in my server there was plenty of "omg look, this noob has been playing since beta and he has only 150sp, hahahahahahaha!" or "stop playing so much and get a life!" in chats.
    • Like x 2
  20. Dazuzi New Player

People are way too thin-skinned. So what if someone tells you to get a life or insults you? If you can't deal with it, just ignore them and you'll never see them again.

My online time is probably insanely high, like way beyond anything you can imagine. Someone tells me to get a life or tries to insult me? Okay.

Offence is taken, not given.