(Dev) Tweak for Spontaneous Combustion.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Kanmaru, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Can you make a small tweak to (Spontaneous Combustion) that allows it to be triggered by fire's DOT damage as well instead of mostly weapon damage please?

Thank you.
  2. FoolsFire Devoted Player

This was brought up when the power first came out. (It was originally part of Fire's original set of powers) And they said something to the effect that it would fundamentally change the purpose of the power.

Which I kinda agree on. The idea is that fire is hitting someone and then a huge sear occurs. Kinda like putting a blowtorch and burning your way throw the skin and musc...sorry, did I forget to turn on the NSFChildren sign?
  3. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

So you would rather not see this adjustment?
  4. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I would rather it not be adjusted. Because I think if the Devs change it to go off with an AOE hit they'll then lower the damage of SC to compensate.
  5. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Wait, you are misunderstanding what i mean lol. I asked if fire's DOT could also trigger the explosions. The burning PI DOT would set off the next two hits of Spontaneous Combustion. This means if i hit an enemy with Spontaneous Combustion and the use Stoke Flames, the burning over time would cause the next two explosions of Spontaneous Combustion to go off. Even the DOT from Inferno could set it off. That's what I meant.
  6. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I can dig it.