Dev question

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Qwantum Abyss, Aug 29, 2021.

1. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Dear devs, daily rewards seem underwhelming, that aside, im asking for a change with a HUGE impact but i assume would be easy to do and would be of massive benefit to players.

The daily claim seems to reset 24 hrs after you last claimed. Well, theres a huge issue with that. It means we can play daily faithfull yet NOT get to claim daily.
    We cant all log in at same times each day (and im betting most cant). This means many of us if not most of us will eventually miss a day.
    Why cant this reset each day with reset or restart???
    Then, no matter when we FAITHFULLY log in daily we can claim.

I ask because i randomly brought it up an an old thread and figured it needed its own because already i am missing a day of login rewards even tho i was on the game for HOURS today as i am everyday. Daily Rewards for me reset recently but i am at work. Have to come in at 7pm central every sunday nite. Daily i cant log in till around 8:30pm meaning out of 7 days a week, best case scenario i will onoy get 6 days worth of rewards even tho i log in faithfully all 7 days.

Plz plz plz correct this so we arent missing rewards and essentially being punished for having lives.
    Make it reset daily with reset or with restart. Everything else in the game resets at these times anyway. It only makes sense for log in rewards to follow suit

Thnx
    • Like x 5
  2. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Bump, because i really want devs to look at how this works so we all can get ALL rewards daily for logging in daily.
    Im selfish like that, it says “daily log in rewards” yet we cna log in daily and not get them per the current system.
    • Like x 1
  3. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Bump, so devs can hopefully see
  4. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I too have noticed this. But as far as I know it's a bug. Its suppose to reset daily after server restarts from what I understood.