Dev for a day!!!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by bagofboom, Aug 12, 2016.

1. bagofboom Committed Player

If you could be a Dev for a day with no technological limitations, no upper management or financial restrictions and full creative control to shape and mold 2 or 3 things about this game, in ANY fashion (cosmetic, interface, gameplay, community, ANYTHING);

What would you do!?!?

You hold the key. Your finger is on the button. You are the Keymaster AND the Gatekeeper. The sky's the limit.

Do your thing Forumites!!
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Remove the separate DPS support role, and permaban, from ALL DBG games, anyone who complains and cries for its return!! :mad:
  3. Yui Loyal Player

Remove PS3 support. Merge XBOX One servers with PC/PS Serrvers.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. JeffEllis Committed Player

Nude mods for all the female iconics. What can I say, I'm a 40 year old teenager. ;)
  5. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Delete any names with bag or boom in them ;)
  6. bagofboom Committed Player

This. Means. War!!!!!

Brace yourself Idaho.......
    :mad::confused::cool:
  7. Wallachia Devoted Player

1. Powerback for support roles
    2. Color customization for powers.
    3. Buff Rage.
    4. Nerf Electric and Nature. No, j/k, I'd buff both.
    5. HQs in pvp phase wouldn't be safezones. Rather, it's be possible to invade HoD or Watchtower (up to a limit of 50 people per side)
    6. Spawn random adds all around the cities just to make people have fun.
    7. Spawn a random CR 200 boss inside one random safehouse just for the lulz.
    8. Remove AM and give a different powerback.
    9. Brag about it in the forums.
    10. Ban people just for the lulz again.
    • Like x 3
  8. HymnOfMercy Dedicated Player

Fix PvP (legends and arenas)
    Make open world a thing again.
    makes sc's mean something
    Fix HL Rage and Cele tech limitations

Would take more than a day though.

Would make roles more appealing. Gotta do something about tank power consumption and revamp controllers
  9. Aren Sul Committed Player

" ...no technological limitations, no upper management or financial restrictions and full creative..."

If that's the case, I think the Devs would love to be Dev for a Day!

And if I were, multiple city locations with mentors for each. Not multiple starting areas, but more in the lines of progression - so your hero/villain learns (in terms of story line) from each of the experts as you progress up the CR scale.
  10. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

(I got my nut punch in) u win ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. bagofboom Committed Player

Lots of cool stuff so far!!
    Keep 'em coming!

One for me would be Open World Bosses. Big, powerful (no one shot garbage though), epic drops, takes a solid # of players/time to beat.

This seems like it would be fun and welcomed by the player base.
    Thanks for playing along so far. Keep it up.

More to come.
  12. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

Replace Brainiac with Napoleon Dynamite.
    Same story and dialog. Just the image and voice changed.
    • Like x 1
  13. Gwalir Loyal Player

That would do practically nothing though.

All that'd happen is we go from having a majority of players playing a DPS who spec and gear to maximize their damage, to having a majority of players who play one of the other roles but ignores Healing or whatever in favor of specing and gearing for damage.
  14. SasquaT Dedicated Player

1) Replay badges token so we can trade save ( scamer killer )
    2) Krono in DCUO[IMG]
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You are correct, won't do anything, people already ignore the real roles already, idiots forget that DPS stands for "Damage Per Second" and that even a full heal-speced Sorcerer can do that

So let me adjust previous changes to include removing the damn Score-board!!! When that first came out, you were able to check more than just Damage, not sure if it's just me but the little arrows at the bottom that are supposed to take you to other pages on the Board don't work
  16. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

They work. But then again I'm PC.
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Same here, although completely unPC :p
  18. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Ok now you know why they don't work lol
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Meant "un Politically Correct", not "PlayStation" :p
  20. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Give only my account the GOD MODE.. proceed to lock out any and every dev from removing that once the day is over..