Desecrated Cathedral (E)---Different Loot Query

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Vesper, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Vesper Dedicated Player

Flat out, the drop rate for Elite gear in this alert is terrible. That said and out of the way, that is not the purpose of this thread.

While running this afternoon with my league, we downed Jared and the loot window popped up. It only gave 2 choices, rather than 3. There were the 2 choices of cruddy 112 gear and nothing else. No choice of poster or base item or focus crystal or anything in the 3rd "whatever" slot. There was no "whatever" slot.

I did get a Screenie, but only realized afterwards that I had UI turned off when taking Screenies, so that isn't very helpful.

Just need to know if the 2-loot-choice instead of 3-loot-choice intended or a bug?
    • Like x 1
  2. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I have had this happen to me Numerious times Only pick a crappy 112 piece or 2 and other times a crappy 112 piece and a MoV But NO FE 7 Choice or Base Item Choice
  3. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

4. Prosser Dedicated Player

I remembered to grab a screen shot tonight :)

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Yep I get that Trash Choice all the time ON Rare Times i get a FE 7 or a choice of a Base item
  6. bagofboom Committed Player

Same. Can't say it's happened ALOT, but I'm comfortable calling it 9 or 10 times that I've had the exact same experience. Sorry this doesn't answer your question or solve your problem but I thought I'd put it out there that you're not alone. As others before me have also stated. ^
    Long Live DCUO!!
  7. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Put on dcuo Twitter account...
  8. Speed Mcnight Active Player

I wasted 20 bucks on resets and I ONLY GOT 1 pIECE oF ELITE GEAR!!! Just got 112 gear.
  9. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

I don't bother with this now. No challenge with 3 dps and 1 heal doing it, and 8 times no pieces.

Lets just hope this will be a prototype Elite alert and the next one actually something.
    • Like x 1
  10. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

This happened to me in both DC and it has been happening in the new duo. Just getting two options and no base or other option.
  11. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

They fixing drop rate for elite tomorrow!