Deluge Deserted??

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Multiverse, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    Only started playing the Deluge content today... and I have to ask.....

Where is everybody???

There was practically no one in the CC Deluge map.

Are people only replaying and replaying the new Raid over and over???

I pity people who still need the Starro bounty.

What happened???? :oops:
    • Like x 1
  2. Kestral Committed Player

If it's anything like last year they are phasing to whoever is shouting starro is up and each phase has a max of 30 people. So you get one phase with a ton of people and others pretty much by yourself. Also it's only day two and if you were playing when it came out last year you likely already have most of the daily feats so there isn't a big rush to run the content first day to see the 'new' dlc.
    • Like x 1
  3. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I just started a thread on that.. Right now no one is phasing to defeat Starrp anywhere unless it cleared itself up in the last 5 minutes. I checdked with 2 different alts.. including one that already defeated the big guy for the rewards yesterday... The console to get the mission is gone and so is STARRO? Saw like 3 players on LFG dazed and confused because he is not spawning anywhere?
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Big starro was removed until tomorrows server restarts
    • Like x 3
  5. Shark Dental Devoted Player

This is a great nickname for someone.

[IMG]

Perhaps this man.
    • Like x 1
  6. MrMigraine Devoted Player

It's also a holiday weekend for many. Family time and all that jazz. :D
    • Like x 3
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

BINGO! HOW do people forget this stuff? Easter is one of the 3 MOST IMPORTANT HOLIDAYS of the entire year GLOBALLY! How do people not realize this?!?!?!? :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  8. useless Well-Known Player

they are all jumping phases,played it couple hours ago...all alone in there and as soon as someone said starro in LFG i phased with him and in seconds theres 40-50 of us attacking big man....he dies and ppl disapear again...and in minutes its happening again...everyone jumping trough phases to kill big guy,its 105 now i think
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'll agree with you on part of that. Shout crosses phases as well as LFG and it does seem that finding a 329 group or someone to run applied Sciences Electricity test is down too, not just Big Starro hunting (and yes...I know he was gone yesterday).

BTW...check your count on Big Starro (I'm definitely using that from now on), even if you finished the feat last year, it's gone up another 50 count this year...so you are not as done as you thought.

Reinheld