Fixed Delivered Fast, They're Free feat still not working correctly

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Chrise7, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Chrise7 New Player

Hi,

First off, I tried to find threads about this bug, which I know where in here somewhere, but I didn't find any results using the search tool

Today, me and my leaguemates ran FoAE, and after trying for around 2 hours, we finally got the feat to unlock. It took two runs, today (I've stopped counting after Metal1 dropped, but the last number i remember was 13 runs) to finally get it.
    But here's the problem. Every time we tried to get the feat, we made sure there were always less than 11 obelisks up. We had runs with 8, 9, 10 obelisks and it never would pop. During our first run, today, we had 10 obelisks (confirmed by at least 3 people) and the feat didn't pop. We assumed that it was because Shazam as an ally could screw up the feat for some reason or bug, so we did not activate him.
    During our second run, today, we got lucky and finished collecting the reagents at 7 obelisks and the feat finally popped - to be clear, we wiped a couple of times, and we used Shazam first, so for now I'm not counting those two things as problems.

So here's the question/suspicion: Is the feat not working as intended? Is there a bug, that let's obelisks be invisible? Is there something that people are not seeing? Did we just get lucky?

The one thing I am sure of, is that it's not popping everytime it should

Edit: Some more details

We're playing on the EUW PC/PS server

During the first run we used Constantine, then Swamp Thing, then Steve Trevor
    And in the second run we used Shazam, Constantine and Swamp Thing (in case that has any meaning at all)

During the first run only 4 people needed the feat, during the second 6.

I'll edit again, if any other helpful information comes to mind
    • Like x 4
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

3. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

Our group finished the books with 8 obelisks summoned by fate and defeated him afterwards. Only 1 person in the group previously had gotten the feat but it's not popping and so far we've completed the entire fight twice. With no feat. Regardless of less people running the content this needs to be fixed among many other things in the game let alone the raid.
  4. IonHero Committed Player

Reminder, like the first post to indicate that this issue is important to you.
  5. GoDeacs Well-Known Player

I have put a thread up regarding this. The solution to this is to make sure everyone make it to the door and is near the door before the fight starts and you get pulled into cutscene. We did it twice for few people and had to make sure everyone is near the door before the cutscene. Fighting the adds and dying is ok too as long as everyone is near the final door
  6. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Shouldnt have 2 work like that. I hope a dev chimes in
  7. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

It’s funny...when i got this feat..we weren't even trying, didn't even know bout it...first few weeks of DLC...sorry to hear its bugged out now and that trying for it is yet another fix this game needs.
    • Like x 1
  8. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

9. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

I don't think it's bugged but some flash n some are solid when counting the obelisks.
  10. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Possible
  11. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

I been wanting to run it again but my people haven't been on.

You can kill the adds before the cutscene and they won't be there running the books. Idk of tht messes it up either. Kinda also want a quantum person running them also cuz their teleport makes it alot faster.
    If ur trying to run it let me know I got a solid tank and a couple other people solid for it.

But um yeah I'm down to be keep running the first boss til we get it. I'm 284 full elite dps with dark pylacteries n 281 troll. My group the other day the problem was one of my healers I kinda wanna do it 8 n under because I think the faded ones Count.
  12. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Bump
    • Like x 1
  13. zor ile Well-Known Player

bump fix this shizzzzzz please thanks
  14. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

15. JackFrost Developer

Hey! Sorry that a bug slipped through the cracks involving this feat. I found the issues in the data which would cause the feat to succeed in some cases when it shouldn't, and an issue which would cause it to fail when it shouldn't. The fix for this will hopefully go out to the live servers later this week, but that may change if something unforeseen comes up. Again, apologies!
  16. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Thanks for looking into it :)
  17. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Any update?
  18. JackFrost Developer

This fix should be on the live servers now. Please let me know if you see any further problems. Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  19. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I will try it asap