Deleted REVIVE Trinket - How Do I Get Again?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BlackOpz, May 17, 2018.

1. BlackOpz Well-Known Player

Like the post headline - Deleted REVIVE Trinket - How Do I Get Again? If I put the 'eyes' back on will I be able to get another?
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

You can recover it in your inventory. Forgot what button it is for PC, but PS it's triangle on an empty slot. Or if your Xbox, it's Y.
    • Like x 3
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Did you delete it or did you feed it to another artifact?
  4. BlackOpz Well-Known Player

I want to eat the pretty useless REVIVE trinket (that I'll prob never use) and use it to get the NEW Supergirl trinket to 20 (another I'll prob never use). Just wanna know if I change my mind later can I get the REVIVE again?
  5. spack2k Steadfast Player

no i dont think so, once used its gone

The revive trinket is strong for tanks, one of two artifacts which buffs hp by 4% and also ur group doesnt need to **** in their pants if u get knocked out.
    • Like x 1
  6. Belthazur Dedicated Player

IF you Feed it into another then NO...However Constantine SHOULD have All these For sale IF the Devs out them on his vender
  7. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Ooh, this is probably an issue. I mean, what if I delete it, then decide a year later that I want it. How would I get it? They're not tradeable, so ATM it's physically impossible to obtain another one, even if I open more TCs or whatever. It is gone. Weird.
    • Like x 1
  8. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

One would think they'd let Constantine or the Quarks vendor sell the artifacts. The second would make the most sense, but the first would be preferable.
    • Like x 2
  9. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I think they will in time but they seem to be busy atm.