December free legendary

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Saiyan King, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Saiyan King New Player

How come people who are already subbed didnt get another month added on? But they grant people who arent currently suporting dcuo.
  2. ChuckLess New Player

Explain please.
    • Like x 1
  3. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

They sadly (don't hate on me for this, forumers. I still remember that thread I made and I don't regret it!) did not do it this year. I hope for next year is a different case
    • Like x 1
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Actually, no one got a free month of DCUO this year. We got a free tradable Aura this time around (new colors: Black, Pink, Dark Purple, Cyan, Light Green in thick and slim variety).
    • Like x 2
  5. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

There was no free month this year for anyone. All things were changed this year and most likely will not changed back.
    • Like x 2
  6. Crimson Jonni New Player

The devs decided to not give it this year because the members who are "supporting" dc have had a habit of abusing the free month we'd normally get. Something about december being the month most players cancel subs and ride a free month. In otherwords taking advantage of generousity causing them to discontinue.
    • Like x 1
  7. Dylan Top5 New Player

They probably didn't give non subs a free month to avoid qq posts like this one.

Apparently it didn't work:rolleyes:
    • Like x 4
  8. Yui Loyal Player

I would also like to add that they also probably didn't give a free 1 month membership this year because of All-Access for the PC side.
    Basically, if you have a membership in one SOE game, you also have a membership (or something equivalent to a membership) in other SOE games. This means that SOE would lose potential profits from their other games.

Although, I don't really see why SOE couldn't do give players a free membership this month for DCUO since they gave Everquest 2 players a free membership (or whatever the equivalent of a membership in EQ 2 is) a few months ago. They prolly only gave it to players who had an EQ 2/All-Access members before a certain period. Same way they do it for DCUO.

I can 100% confirm this since it actually says I got my free All-Access membership at the end of October from EQ 2 in my Account History.
    • Like x 2
  9. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

This theory would only make sense if they backed up the free month with the Legendary Pricing offer. Personally I wouldn't give up my legendary subscription for a free month because, quite frankly, I'm already getting 3 months for the price of 2.
  10. Derio 15000 Post Club

I hope they dont give it. Devs need to focus on the next DLC, not giving away free legendary.