Up-Votes Needed Debuff plays Tag after I open another Tab! (Video on #3)

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by LIGHTSTORM22, Aug 16, 2021.

1. LIGHTSTORM22 New Player

I'm having this problem for a long time,when I play troll and debuff an enemy/boss they get the red debuff symbols under his name,the problem is that if I debuff,then I open the inventory/scoreboard/setting/or any other tab,the red debuff symbol disappear even the debuff is active,to see it again I have to wait untill the debuff effect ends,then debuff and I will see red symbol again,if I debuff before effects ends i will never see the red debuff symbol,for troll this is a very problem because I don't know if the debuff is activated .I play on PC, don't know if PSN player have the same issue.
    • Like x 1
  2. Chain Lightning Active Player

I've seen a thread about this but the red debuff symbols under enemy name keep disappearing when you open inventory, vote to invite someone, vote to reopen instance. Please fix this.
    • Like x 1
  3. Chain Lightning Active Player

this got asked a few times, please fix this
    • Like x 1
  4. Chain Lightning Active Player

Debuffs disappear when you open the quick menu, inventory etc..
    • Like x 1
  5. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

As you can see in the video, as a troller I've come across this bug often, where I'm debuffing something and it's not showing. In the video you can clearly see how I debuffed him in fact I had started debuffing before and I noticed it that's why I took the video, moments after when adds come out I debuff them and then suddenly the debuff appears. I've asked some other team members when this has occured and it seems it's mostly on my side and not on theirs.

(by the way i'm not talking against buffed enemies, or enemies that cleanse themselves, I'm talking about normal ones, otherwise it's normal it wouldn't show a buff)

Thank you.
  6. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player