Death Stroke Iconic power

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Regent Perry, May 2, 2013.

1. Regent Perry New Player

Weapon swap, its goes in that bar above the mask. the weapon you with you switch too is placed there and carried on the back of the toon or hip. Please add deathstoke to legends as well.
    • Like x 3
  2. Jurgen Blitz Dedicated Player

I´d rather have it as an option instead of consuming a power bar. But yes, it´d be cool to be able to switch weapons on the fly instead of open inventory, equip, wait for it to work, close inventory...

And yes, Deathstroke in Legends FTW
    • Like x 1
  3. 00Soul New Player

I would go for it as an option on the utility belts. Death stroke, green arrow, lady shiva and wonder woman would be cherry for the next legends additions
    • Like x 1
  4. dovakin New Player

I agree, death stroke plays pve as a pvp real man...
    And should add flash and zoom
  5. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

Weapon swapping is too important a game mechanic to be introduced as an Iconic power and it should be made available to all parties. Although using a character like Deathstroke as the poster boy for a "Weapons Expert" update would be totally appropriate.
    As far as Legends go, Deathstroke is definitely need but adding characters like The Flash and Zoom would add some diversity to Legends that is much needed.
    • Like x 1