Not A Bug Death Metal Currency Glitch?

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Beetleguise, Mar 17, 2024.

1. Beetleguise New Player

My death metal currency is stuck at 404. No matter what I do I can not get my death metal currency to go above 404. Has anoyne else noticed this. Is it supposed to be this way?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Death Metal currency was made obsolete, you can convert what marks you have remaining into Source Marks at one of the Death Metal vendors.
    • Like x 2
  3. Great Architect Loyal Player

A more complete explanation: -

Only Currency from the three most recent Episodes (Endgame) is granted any more (so when the next Episode drops, Coins of Ra will stop being granted from SoBA content, etc.).

Everything that you could buy with those old Currencies is moved over to Source Marks at that time. Since you can't spend those Episode Currencies any more, you can convert them to Source Marks at one of the Vendors for that Episode.

Note that you can still earn and spend the Secondary Currencies (e.g. Time Beacons from LLtL and Empyrean Aether from WV, and I imagine the same will happen with Encrypted Schematics from SttS) - and you can now buy crates of those from one of the Episode Vendors for Source Marks.

Hope that helps.
    • Like x 1