Dear Spytle

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Zuse, Aug 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xColdFront Committed Player

Any chance of the riveted and gas ventilator while being worn with the scion of ion head being fixed? They look messed up when you wear them with that head piece.
  2. Speedcat Well-Known Player

Also, PLEASE get James Woods in to voice him! :D
    • Like x 5
  3. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Happened to me too.
    -walks away embarrassed
    • Like x 1
  4. Zeikial Committed Player

when I saw this I was like yezzzirrrr
    • Like x 1
  5. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Maybe there is a chance you can look into Batman's model and give him cape that cover his shoulders instead of going above the shoulders?:rolleyes:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  6. MinuteMaster Well-Known Player

I love how this post turned into a Pokemon post :)
    • Like x 1
  7. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

I'm just happy they said they are bringing us more "revealing" gear items for awhile. Not every superhero wants to remain covered up or go completely exposed... we need some cool middle ground gear... and that appears to be what they're looking at offering us; the ability to show MORE skin. :cool:
    • Like x 1
  8. rival exe New Player

Yeah shadowtag is pretty good but wobuffet's not really a threat unless you only have attack moves. If you can swap between special and physical or poison him you should be good.
    • Like x 1
  9. rival exe New Player

Only if he says "oo a piece of candy".
  10. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I know this is an old thread but I really like this style and hope this is made available to the players
  11. WonderValkyrie New Player

that would prolly cost them a fortune , lol
  12. TheDark Devoted Player

Forget hades! They should make a cape that covers our shoulders! I want that cape!
  13. YinChakra Dedicated Player

Definitely hoping for the shoulders or legs, as a collection or investigation reward :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.