Dead pvp

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by ALDUIN 45, Oct 6, 2020.

1. ALDUIN 45 New Player

Hello I would like a PvP update because PvP is dead on DC universe I love this game my I have fun tried to mount my pvp armor to be beaten by pve players I find it illogical that in a duel or PvP phase pve armor it must not do damage to PvP armor so my question and the next one what is pvp armor for because this take one shot I do not see the goal in all this so could we have an update PvP because there are players who want to do their PvP exploits but they can't because no one wants to do PvP anymore because of your PvP update which removes the roles on the PvP armor I prefer the old version of PvP the besides he had people in PvP phase now PvP and dead so please make an effort I just ask for logic in PvP thank you for understanding
  2. zNot Loyal Player

They havent even managed to give us good PVE content (even tho its their main focus) which is lasting a long time like we used to have 6-8 years ago ,how are you expecting them to have the ressources to do PVP ?
    They do try new things out like Bounty which is ok but not enough to last 3-4 months.
    Either way I think most players are done with pvp the ones who play dc are almost all purely focused on PVE. And mepps has already answered to this topic i dont think your thread is necessary.
  3. ALDUIN 45 New Player

hello I take the liberty of responding to your message regarding PvE to say that for the moment I do not see the point of doing PVe because now there is no real progression in PVe because apart from recovering the armor or and the 'evolution there is no excuse me but when you have an armor of combat level 315 and you get killed in an instance of level 97 see a little over 150 you get to be killed in an instance like that I do not see really not the point of increasing your armor to level 300 see more if you even manage to pass an instance of the lowest level where is the difference in level for me the level 315 it does a lot of damage on the low level there where is the level logic especially in an MMORPG and that we should perhaps stop making fun of the DC universe community and start making logical updates whether in pvp or even in low level PvE? stay in their place and the big level and well it continues to evolve and then this is the goal of progression and if we must not forget that PvP is part of the game and that's what still brings a lot of people so it's fine, it's nice it is cool put the pvp I want it I will not let go I still have my money for my money if I pay for the game it is so that it evolves and not which regresses afterwards if the people they have the habit of shutting their mouths me I am not like that I say what I have to say I want to see the game where it is up to this last limit and I want to see the game with a logic that is everything I do not see what is wrong there so me again I ask for a PvP update because the PvP is dead he would have to withdraw his fingers from the *** daybreak that they stop a little to think marketing that's all he listens a little more to the community which means the community of good players not the players who have just arrived and who are just passing through they release styles so that dal no, but in real life I wonder a little if we are really in an MMO RPG game or in a game called PlayStation Home in short all that to say that I am going for evolution I want logic only that either in pvp or in pvE anyway i won't stop spreading the message
  4. uhintz New Player