Dead in Seconds

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by >>>KIra<<<, May 31, 2017.

1. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I am new to PVP Arenas. I have been playing PVP Legends for a while and got pretty good. I have completed all the feats, ace chemicals, arkham asylum and batcaves. I am cr 99 in PVP and I have decided to start playing in the arenas. It very different in the arenas. I have hand blasters as my primary weapon and ice as my powers. I lose all my powers and die within 5 or seconds. What am I doing wrong or what am I supposed to do?
  2. Eve YouTuber

Beware of fire tanks and celestial.... Cheesy people...
    • Like x 1
  3. xxProdigy Active Player

In my opinion range weapons make it easy for other people to mess you up quickly. I wouldn't say switch weapons or anything like that, but don't get too comfortable with doing combos. Read your opponents, and if they make a mistake: Punish them.
    • Like x 1
  4. Swiftduck Loyal Player

You're getting countered.
    • Like x 1
  5. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Thanks everyone
  6. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Your using one of the good pvp weapons. My suggestion, learn the weapon and learn your power. If your unsure of what I mean, then you don't know either. Pvp arenas plays nothing like pve. Search thru the forums, check out some tubes. You've got the right weapon and power, you just need to learn how pvp works. And no, I'm not typing it all out. There are plenty of threads already.
  7. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

You don't really use HB for the ranged moves. HB are one of the better pvp weapons. It has a great aoe melee combo that is awesome for fighting in groups of people. Currently shield, rifle, MA, and HB are the goto pvp weapons. While counters are important. The reason these weapons are used and abused is because of high single target damage, lunging, aoe block breaks.
  8. spack2k Steadfast Player

Ice u say? switch to MA weapon use icebash and clip lunge with cold snap the crap out of ppl , if u get countered use a breakout for some extra damage mitigation and repeat...welcome to arena.
    • Like x 1