[DCUOLIVE] Xbox Now Supported

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sore, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Sore Steadfast Player

http://www.dcuolive.com/

I assume you'll enjoy looking at features like the Census Breakdown with the new populations emerging.

Keep in mind I have no influence on whether your character art shows up or is updating correctly. That's 100% whether the gerbils on Daybreak servers are well fed or not.
    • Like x 10
  2. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Yay! And, I see there's also unified search for crossplay servers now, too. Thanks for keeping it up-to-date.
    How come my paperdoll isn't updating? ... j/k :p
  3. BumblingB I got better.

You back to playing again sore?
  4. Hraesvelg Always Right

Is the limit of 100 characters for listing purposes one you have for your site, or is it a limitation of the census itself?
  5. Sore Steadfast Player

Has to be some limit. Seemed like an ample round number.
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

Interesting to see xbox has 1.8 million players already. I searched 150+sp and 160+cr and only 8 people :eek: But its only been 2 months and im guessing those 8 people came over from the pc/ps side. Will be interested to see what the #s are 6 months from now.
  7. BumblingB I got better.

I think most of those are devs.
  8. light FX Steadfast Player

Oh yea that does make sense. I didnt look at the characters tho, just saw the #.
  9. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

10. BumblingB I got better.

11. Harlequin Devoted Player

Three of them are actual players (two of them are Bezz...) and the others are devs. It's only been six weeks and they're legit pushing 160sp. That's not bad. On a more attainable note, there are just over 700 characters with 77+ sp on US XB1. That's not a lot.
  12. streetsleeper Level 30

just checked the website out its really intresting can see hours wasted checking people out.

Just checked my own set up out, 149cr 86sp and theres only 3 gadget controller on the EU server that have this.
  13. Kroye Loyal Player