DCUO Test

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Yvtq8k3n The 7, Aug 8, 2021.

1. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

Do u want to make this game better? If that's the case I would like to invite everyone to join DCUO Test.
    In here you will be able to discuss and express your opinion regarding the new features being tested(Content Design, Difficulty, Stats Clamping,...)
    After all, DCUO can only be great with your help and on-hands feedback.
    Testing does need to be boring and to make it fun, DCUO Test, will give everytime a new features is requested, new achievements that you can be earned:)
    Additionally, DCUO Test intends to help players to schedule and form runs based on their experience level.

If you want to be a fellow tested, feel free to join:)

Discord Link bellow:
    https://discord.gg/fRXdCJYV
    • Like x 1
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Wait I’m confused. Is that the link to the devs discord or to yours? I don’t click random links lol. And why would someone need to join a discord server to test? There are official threads that the devs have on the forums that they monitor during the weekdays. They even said they a patch will be made tomorrow (Monday).

Don’t get me wrong. I encourage anyone to join the test server to get a feel for it. Give actual feed back and help the devs make changes as needed.
    • Like x 1
  3. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

This is currently a non dev iniciative, but I hope that both players and devs alike show interest in joining.
    This discord intends to help players schedule their runs, test new features, discuss points of view, share and stream runs on test server and much more.
    All this, while possible in the forums is more feasible in a platform like discord.
    Regarding test server anoucements, if there is enough interest, is possible to redirect them to discord server so that you can be always up-to-date with the latest changes:)