DCUO IS DYING?!?!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kreachure, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

SSeid has a point.

Try that EUPS and EUPC. Much different story.
    • Like x 3
  2. Kreachure Committed Player

My video was a spoof of someone elses :p
    Read all the replies, you'll understand :)
  3. Vyltran Loyal Player

I thought she was "he" .. or... is it a fusion??. omg please goku save uss!!!..
    • Like x 1
  4. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

Oh good grief was this a spoof...!!?!?!?!?!

In my defense I'm like running on eight hours sleep... for four days.
    • Like x 1
  5. SSeid Committed Player

I know exactly what you made and why.. just saying it's not nearly as clever as you and the b*tthurt dev fangirls seem to think :D
    • Like x 1
  6. Kreachure Committed Player

Whatever floats your boat :p
    • Like x 1
  7. SSeid Committed Player

Indeed!
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Kind of reminds me of an in-game experience from just the other day. I was making my way through the Watchtower to a vendor, dodging and weaving through players (the crowd on the bridge to the Magic wing in particular), all the while seeing a conversation in shout chat about how low the population of the game is and more along the "game is dying" lines.

Kind of tough to not :rolleyes: at those comments at times, namely because most (if not all) of the comments come with no real data to back it up.

[IMG]

This was (as the title indicates) the Galactic Civil War Leaderboard from Star Wars Galaxies, shortly before the game shut down. You could get GCW points from PvP and PvE participation in the game, with PvP giving higher point payouts due to added risk. I stuck to PvE (mainly space combat but also some ground missions) and still managed to snag 91% of the Rebel GCW points.

THAT is an indication of a dead server/game. When players can actually produce something like this to back up the "game is dead" claims, I'll be more inclined to listen. Until then? I'll take them with a grain of salt as I resist the temptation for engaging in massive eyerolling. :D
    • Like x 4
  9. Remander Steadfast Player

Club Penguin! I almost spit out my beer, lol!
    • Like x 2
  10. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I personally liked the "big fly in a small potato salad" line myself. :D
    • Like x 1
  11. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

The game might not be dieing but it's nowhere near as healthy as it was a year ago.
    • Like x 4
  12. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Fixed it for ya :)

Sry to disappoint ya, but I dont/will never "agree with" an arrogant man-child who, at this stage, has FULLY convinced himself somehow that he's more important for a Game than a Dev. Its actually tragic at this stage. He started off with good intentions, posting helpful videos, and the Devs gave him exposure by reposts/tweets and shout-outs on FNL, but as his viewership rose he's become the poster-child for the old sayings that "Absolute power corrupts Absolutely", and "give em an inch and he'll run a mile".

I made it through around 7-8 mins of that 11 min Ego-Frenzy before I had to shut it off and I can honestly say I'd be glad if that were his last DCUO-related video. He represents nobody but himself, and pompously chuckles and dismisses opposite opinions while expecting everyone to agree with his. After the laughter it gets quite sad really, comparing where he started to now. His rant about the warning he was (rightfully) given over Twitter reminded me of Riddler from Arkham Knight so much its scary.

Funny thing though huh? Never did answer the question of what Time part 1 was filmed.
    • Like x 6
  13. Unida Dedicated Player

this video is the one that kickstarted a TON on drama on YT

some of the exchanges between DBG, comm staff, orbit, obsidian chill, godman, GOH, and the now even members of the community board etc have been a little extreme and tbh everyone has come out of it worse for wear. there is a lot of truth in these videos, but also a lot of emotion and bias.

think for yourself, question authority.

:)
    • Like x 1
  14. Kreachure Committed Player

This video was just a spoof of all that. :p
  15. Kreachure Committed Player

+1

Edit: Just realized I posted 2 comments 1 after the other. Thought I quoted this in the same one. Oops.
  16. Proxystar #Perception

Where was this in a video comments section?
  17. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

This
  18. Domi Well-Known Player

"I'm a big fly in a small potato salad".
    OMG ROFL My boyfriend and I were cracking up. Well, the whole video really, that line though! xD
    • Like x 1
  19. Dark Horus Dedicated Player

What if the game isn't dead , what if we all died and this is Hell .... We just need Pvp fixed , some advertising and Mummy Back Up
  20. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

Now go to PVP server in WT, and search for that amount of people in there, Go to little bohemia too, take a good trip around metropolis and gotham in PVP server, make some comparison today and 2 years ago, the pvp side is all dead.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.