Dcuo Ideas for Stats levels and New Mode and Power Types and Improvement Previous and Future Weapons

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Thriligy, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Thriligy New Player

Hi my character in game is Shrockers first time posting on forums ever. So my ideas for DC Universe Online specifically pvp mode we already have survival mode why not a legends pvp style of fighting like Tekken or Marvel vs Capom with legends characters with rules of best out of 3 or 5.

My idea for the stats improvement i got from Runescape i use to play and loved the leveling system i would love in Dc Universe Online if they made a skill like for example toughness defense and might and precision and so on. Work similarly to Runescape were level 1 might or and skill they choose to implement this on will have a base multiplier of for example 1 or what ever so as you progress in levels it multiples your stats your suit stats are not multiplied but separate and this means without wearing anything you would have base stats.

I was in a twitch stream a couple of years ago and was talking about future weapons in Dcuo to a streamer and a developer started to talk to us we where talking about potential weapons in the game i recommend many weapons a whip chain all too hard to implement thought about captain america and his shield and asked if that would be possible he said yes and next thing i knew we have a new weapon.

Mepps said that they have a forum for these kinds of things so i finally am here to see if my favorite game can change for the better.

Mepps also mentioned a that another weapon i had suggest a wand was in the beta of Dcuo but was removed i would like to see this returned. The new weapon i have an idea for is a single pistol like the police i see the police in Dcuo use it why cant we.

And Finally the new power type or improvements i was thinking of a power that has a pet like amor sur light pet that gives power back maybe implement in light power or gadgets or as a artifact.The Dps role buffs and special specific powers to Dps to buff other Dps would be nice. One more final thing i have this idea of Iconic weapons unlocked by training with Iconics. A new power based off the negative speed force

from legends pvp Batmans Batterang , Super mans heat vision, Flashs Range Attack, Green lantern ring blast possibly a new weapon tree learned from specific mentors or hero champions or villians earned through doing a special task or just added through DLC.
  2. Red Rover New Player