DCUO Error

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jax Prime, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Jax Prime New Player

I keep getting this error on the PS4.

Error CE-34878-0.
    Does anyone know how to fix this or why this is happening? Everytime I start DCUO the game crashes. 4th time in a row now. In the past hour.
  2. Shinzumakami New Player

Uhhhh....
    I don't have a Ps4? So I'll just say...
    Hold:

L1 + L2 + R1 + R2 (All 4 at the same time)

Works for Ps3?
  3. Jax Prime New Player

Doesnt work for the PS4. Not sure what the error is.
  4. Jax Prime New Player

Any input on this? Seriously cannot find anything on google in relation to DCUO and this error. A lot of people getting them in Battlefield etc so would someone tell me if its a network issue, PSN issue or something wrong with the DCUO on my side.
  5. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

You should post this in the Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports) forum so that the DEVs are more likely to look at it.
  6. Playhard Well-Known Player

There's another thread on this. Mepps said they are investigating which means it should be fixed in a couple months.:rolleyes: I've DC'd 6 times in a couple hours and sent in my crash reports. It's embarrassing but I went back to my PS3 and no issues. Guess you can't blame the PS3 after all for all the issues.
    • Like x 1
  7. Physique Dedicated Player

That particular error is tied to PSN and how it parses your data to and from your system. It seems to be more common when there is a logjam of users attempting to access the network all at the same time. System Update 1.52, which was noted to address issues with system stability may address some of this issue over the longer term but it has very little to do directly with DCUO or SOE at this time. If you do a Google search for the error message or look at the PlayStation support forums, you'll see a number of heavy-use online games report intermittent issues with the same error code that are similar.
    • Like x 1