DCUO... Dragon Age Style

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Zizzi, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Zizzi New Player

Who else thinks this would make a pretty cool single-player RPG? I love the Dragon Age games and the story-telling behind it. I also love the combat system, particularly in Dragon Age 2. I think combining some of those elements together would make a pretty awesome game. I guess it wouldn't even have to be DC, or Marvel, but a superhero game similar to Dragon Age would be fun :)

Thoughts? Also, if there is already a game like that out please let me know! The closest things I could think of are X-Men Legends and MUA, but X-Men Legends doesn't have quite the story-telling/choosing of Dragon Age and MUA is too simple/watered down in my opinion.
  2. Meta Flare New Player

why hasnt anyone responded? this would be sweet. as long as it aint that trash that was ultimate alliance. i know alot of people were upset about the change in combat between origins and 2 but i liked it.
  3. Zizzi New Player

Yah ultimate alliance wasn't that great of a game, I would take X-Men Legends any day over that.

The combat in Dragon Age 2 was much more fun than Origins, and that's just because they have you involved by pressing the basic attack button rather than auto-attacking. I think if they could modify that to include taps and holds (more DCUO-like) then it would be even better.

I imagine a game with a similar blend of combat with Dragon Age 2 and DCUO, customization of DCUO and X-Men Legends and the story-telling/choice making of Dragon Age/Bioware. Sounds really fun to me :D
  4. Meta Flare New Player

i would preorder this immediately, hell id pre order 2 lol