DCUO Art contest.....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AverageJoe, Aug 16, 2016.

1. AverageJoe Dedicated Player

Should DCUO have a style contest, for Iconic Gear, logos, and skins....please note they could have one with rules where if they aren't allow to have logos that are trademark or anything that Marvel could sue over like making an Wolverine Iconic suit lol. I'm reading up on things like this and there is a way for them to do this and not get in trouble so that is not an excuse...so far...I'm not legal expert. Add weapons to that as well...

The winners could have their styles featured in the game as new gear and logos....
  2. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

Yeah if there is a set of rules and people can be creative and it might give a good publicity to their fans of DC comics. I know other games have done similar things so why not DCUO. There are legal ways it can work so it who knows they might be able to find great designs.

I love doing concept art for games and tv shows and movies so I would love to see things like that for this game.