DCUO APP!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by PSYL0CKE X8, Oct 28, 2016.

1. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

The DCUO app is working better now. You can actually look players up and see their stats, gear they are wearing, Feats they have done and still need and see their league mates, They have links that will connect you diretley to their Forums, Youtube, facebook and twitter pages. And has the the latest news that the devs post

Don't know if the Devs themselves made this,, either way its out there.
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I've already been doing that with wavedox....but I'll take a look
  3. YinChakra Dedicated Player

Not on android?
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I have a galaxy S7, and I confirm, yes it's not on Android lol.
  5. Wallachia Devoted Player

You have a galaxy S7 that didn't explode yet?

Impressive.
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

It's only the Note 7s that are exploding. The regular S7s are fine.
    • Like x 2
  7. Gimpy Loyal Player

HEHEHE,

I can see it now,

Fatal's S7 explodes and suddenly the sig fits.:p
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  9. iClip Committed Player

Sorry but I don't use garbage Apple products.
    • Like x 2
  10. spack2k Steadfast Player

me neither

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. No Crying Committed Player

All I want is a mobile friendly version of the forums
    • Like x 2
  12. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

So true. I was an Apple homer for years. Until I learned the beauty of Android.
  13. iClip Committed Player

I'm talking about all Apple products in including computers, not just the phones...but Yeah, Android is infinitely better.
  14. DaBeama Well-Known Player

It still doesn't show any episode/dlc past HOP I
    • Like x 1
  15. BumblingB I got better.

Is it fixed? I deleted it the moment it stopped working... Wasn't very good to begin with. Especially considering it was being designed and maintained BEFORE the layoffs.
    • Like x 1
  16. DaBeama Well-Known Player

It's fixed in the same sense that DCUO is. Let's say it's functional.
  17. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

yeah still need some updating in feat/ Episode section but looking up players section is working better. Wasn't working at all before , but the links are working and up to date as well as the latest news section. It has a section you can get to the forums to
  18. quirkers Well-Known Player

Nice to know it's working better now. I need to check it out again.

What I would like to see from the DCUO App is if I log in with my username, it shows my main and my alts on a list to choose from, and more detailed progress reports on:

Feats: Incrementally based feats showing a tally. For example, 50/100 tokens.
    Styles (Owned, needed, & feat based): Furniture, weapons, gear styles, and/or just styles
    Lootlocks: Events, alerts, solos, raids, even the vault.
    Mainframe: Days left, what needs to be updated. etc...
    PVP (timer): Maybe set up a global ping if you are in Metro for Gotham for Ring Wars/Diamond Heist.
    Extras: Anything I forgot that can be thrown in :)

Maybe a way to re/introduce it would be having a way to unlock/upgrade to DCUOSupremeApp if you have legendary or for a nominal fee.

It would just be nice to have an efficient way to keep track of my main's and alts progress. :)