DCUO 1-5 years from now. Will you play or will it die?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Loy, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Loy Well-Known Player

Would you still play dcuo 1-5 years from now? or would it be dead?
  2. SkullGang Devoted Player

Who knows ? Maybe it will die and be reborn. As long as severs are up I will continue to play.
  3. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

As long as they don't stat clamp and or kill off all roles except dps.
  4. Magician Dedicated Player

I will likely be playing, however, between then and now, I am sure to take some breaks away.
  5. BigAl Devoted Player

Lifetime sub, gonna milk that til its dead.
    • Like x 2
  6. Here2Help Devoted Player

I'm most likely continue playing no matter what happens. How much and how often? That's a different question with a different answer, dependent on how the quality of the game will be in the future.
  7. Sanctus Album New Player

I came back last month, after swearing off this game forever. I guess it all depends on the market. They just don't have any competition for super hero mmo's. I have heard that a certain other mmo that had been shut down is in the process of being revamped...but that was only a rumor. City Of Heroes. No clue if there is any truth to it. Champions Online.....well.... no comment available for that one other than I don't even bother too check if they ever added new content from when I played it years ago.

I'll probably still be here in 5 years if they keep adding content.
  8. Supergirly Dedicated Player

It is the only DC Comics MMORPG. So, what do you think?
    • Like x 1
  9. Magician Dedicated Player

It's the only DECENT Hero MMORPG atm...at least in my opinion, Champions and Marvel Universe doesn't have the immersion factor that DCUO has, for what it's worth
    • Like x 2
  10. Wallachia Devoted Player

Champions has no endgame content, Marvel Universe has no character creation.

I am going to play DCUO until one of those dies: the server or me.
    • Like x 1
  11. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

Lol I've this game until water is here....
  12. Drathmor Unwavering Player

why do people ask this stupid question every day SMH
    • Like x 2
  13. UltraVillain Committed Player

The Xbox trailer is notable for ending on the line "The Only MMO set in the DC Universe" as long as that is the case I play and will likely keep playing.

Ironically the marketing team get what the rest of daybreak seem wilfully ignorant of, selling us on the idea of being part of a vast and engaging universe, giving us and our faction a role to play in one of the most rich and diverse IP of modern media. Rather than channelling us toward a tiny fraction of the whole, consigning character and faction to a bland vanilla all in the name of the mighty RB.
  14. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Here until the end. Take your best shot, Goat Simulator!
    • Like x 4
  15. Bhanqwa Well-Known Player

I'm not getting the feel from this game that I get from other games I stuck with for long, so probably I will not see this through. It doesn't help that I started paying in the month that stability was severely lost for a weekend, and then not fully fixed even today.
  16. Saami Loyal Player

Maybe all of us will be dead in 5 years.
    Maybe DCUO will outlive us.
  17. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Same question was asked 4 years ago and well.... ;)
    • Like x 3
  18. MrMigraine Devoted Player

I'm playing this game until they pry the controller from my cold, dead hands.
    • Like x 1
  19. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

The zombie apocalypse Will happen by then, no power or internet, :D
  20. Tskales Well-Known Player

Will play on and off like i always have. Hopefully, when it's time for DCUO's eternal rest there will be a successor already lined up.