DCing whilst previewing

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Black Dawn, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Hey hey all,

So I DCed a few times today whilst trying to preview an item from the broker and a couple more times when I was trying to check my league decoration list. Became even more pronoucned after I donated the black swirling tendril base item, I don't even know if it registered since I get kicked when I check.

Thanks for your time.
  2. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Derp a derp....uspc
  3. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Derp a derp....uspc
  4. bagofboom Committed Player

I also noticed a lot of stuttering and lag yesterday. Not just myself, there was a lot of chatter in groups involved in New content that experienced it as well. In the episode 15 raid we stood around and watched our fire tank feverishly fight a wall as we had all (long before) finished the adds in the area, he still had them on his screen and thought he was mid battle. We had to tell him "Bud, there's nothing there. Adds are long gone". Lol. Very funny stuff. That's not a jab at him in anyway, it's just what was going on at the time, he was seeing things that weren't there. Also, in the same raid at the final boss, after a few failed attempts, I was the tank and I believe the last one to fall, my game shuts down and I get the "an unknown error has occurred. Do you want to report BLAH blah blah stuff". I had to log back in and apologize.
    It can't be, that different people all across the country (or continent or further) were having internet issues all at the same time right?! Something had to be going on. I know less that nothing about tech and computers and all that but it seemed to me that a lot of people had issues similar to yours yesterday.
    It's all good though, on my end, no major complications aside from what I mentioned so no harm no foul. Just thought I'd throw in my two cents to let you know you weren't alone. Long Live DCUO!!
    • Like x 1
  5. Thenutz New Player

I can't even log into the game I get disconnected as soon as I try to enter the game and I'm very laggy even my launchpad opens really hard.Anyone knows what's causing this problem ?