Fixed DC'd from StU alert, got loot locked and can't queue again the same day

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Doctor Nova, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

This is a new one for me. DC'd from the alert of StU. logged back in later and I'm loot locked? We finished the first instance in CC. I entered the portal to leave CC into the Flash museum and the game shutdown. Now I'm loot locked and can't queue for it today. :(

StU Journal objective shows 0/3 for the alert, and I'm loot locked and can't queue up for it today. :(
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You're loot locked from the first boss. You have to fully complete the instance to receive credit for the journal objective. What is preventing you from queueing the alert?
  3. Beverly B New Player

Save the universe on duty not working once you have ran content it will not let you queue for it a 2nd time
    • Like x 7
  4. Sentiency Well-Known Player

Can confirm that this is happening for me as well.
    • Like x 4
  5. Blackmoonshine New Player

Yes still not working after troubleshooting by clearing the cached information for DCUO from my PlayStation. I’m a weekend gamer so I will not be about the complete Save the Universe event for this week and yes I know there is no compensation the game having bug preventing me from completing the event
  6. Sithelos New Player

It's also happening to me and several people in my league
    • Like x 2
  7. SSB Active Player

Same thing happened to me. People need to report this.
    • Like x 1
  8. Mr.W Committed Player

Yeah, I've been blocked from multiple runs too.

Its very frustrating, especially when feats say to run it 50 times (maybe more) but I can't find out b/c im locked behind 1 one run a day.
  9. Mr.W Committed Player

Its a glitch that won't let anyone queue the save the universe missions more than once a day.
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Well I see that now. You can still queue through the classic On Duty menu.
  11. Mr.W Committed Player

True, but im not sure if it count towards the feats that way though .
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It does count.
  13. Mr.W Committed Player

Ok thank you
  14. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Form a group... go to the new UI to queue in the content... change the level if desired... hit "Start Queue"... hit "Ready Up"

That sequence works fine if nobody in the group is loot locked from that StU instance.

If someone is loot locked, the only way to queue is through Custom Play.
  15. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

I had the little red icon, loot locked for the alert, after we beat the CC boss i entered the portal to head to the Flash museum, disconnected. When queue'd for it again to get loot from the last boss, i was unable to, I pressed the ready up, it did not change color or do anything.

pretty please with sugar on top, pick instances with less portal usage for any other StU content.
  16. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

0o. ok, a new spin on the loot lock situation.... I did not complete the StU journal mission last week, but completed it today. I just spend replay badges to renew the StU mission in the journal. Did the elite solo, Got cr280 loot. :mad::rolleyes: Not even green cr 296 to sell.

Meanwhile.... here's a look at the journal:
    [IMG]
    Went to queue up for the alert....
    [IMG]
    The loot locked symbol is there. 0o It's showing on the raid too.
    At least I can hit the ready button and it works. In this particular scenario it may be a graphic UI issue?
    I've got to head to the office. I'll do the content when i get back home.
  17. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

I had thought, wrongly, that replay badges spent on the journal StU mission would reset the content too. my bad.
    I just did the alert and got credit 1/3 for the journal mission.
    mmmm, I guess I'll spend replay badges on the alert and raid.

TY, GG on the fix