Dc Training Camp/ Support Discord for all players

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Gasthapandemic, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Gasthapandemic New Player

**ATTENTION** US/ps4 US/pc other servers or platforms join my discord with questions on how I can help you

Dc training camp is now recruiting to help and develop new players. (You are not required to join my league for help). DM if interested.

This is not a normal league. I am offering information and help. Those who join can leave when they want or stay to teach others.

I want to change the way new or struggling players experience the game. By teaching role development and general information that i wasn't given in 2011 when i started this game. The community has become very toxic and some factions of older players like myself have started pushing players out by either being impatient in content and kicking players out of there own content or looking at them as weak for not knowing things they were not taught. I cant help everyone but i want to help as many as i can. So if your interest in either helping to teach or in just recieving help. Dm me for more information at the following links.

A dcuo bot is present on the server to help players look up each other's information and us it to help better each others positions stat and gear wise.

Training camp discord: https://discord.gg/PSt5kvF

Facebook name: Kevin Gas Platts

Twitter name: @itzgas

Hope to meet some of you soon.
  2. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

This is really cool. Kudos :)
  3. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Very nice community.
  4. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Lots of nice, helpful folks.