DC Dream Cast

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by The Lone Stranger, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Rebelled New Player

Manu can be Deathstroke in movies for me.

Also, Morena as Circe.. check out Stargate lol
    • Like x 2
  2. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

I've reconsidered:
    Richard Coyle as the Trickster.
    (See the BBC comedy Coupling if you don't know who he is)
    Having seen him in that (first) and other stuff
    I think he could be wacky and dangerous at the same time.
  3. Johnnylagz117 New Player

JGL as nightwing FTW lol

Jason S. Shouldn't be a good guy that'd be ineteresting ...hmm...Black Mask ?!

I like Scott Adkins but idt he'd pull off a batman but he'd be good as someone too (DCs huge) ..

Jensen ackles or something like that would also be good (the guy from supernatural) ..

DC needs to get Leo and JGL and then some real stunts vs cgi see which is better ...

Flash I. Surprised they didn't go for Bradley cooper not that I'd be all for it but if they wanted a big name and some one who'd fit "enough" he's it .
  4. Sodam Yat Dedicated Player

1. Batman - Michael Fassbender
    2. Superman - Henry Cavill
    3. Wonder Woman - Jaimie Alexander
    4. The Flash - Michael Rosembaum
    5. Green Lantern - Ryan Reynolds as Hal, Idris Elba as John.
    6. Aquaman - Sawyer from Lost
    7. Robin/Nightwing - Jared Leto
    8. Martian Manhunter -
    9: The Joker - James Franco
    10: The Riddler - The guy who played Dr Who
    11: Catwoman - Kate Beckinsale
    12: Bizarro - uh, Cavill lol
    13: Lex Luthor - Brian Cranston IF hes not playing Commisioner Gordon
    14: Cheetah - the chick from Hustle and Dexter season 2
    15: Circe - pass
    16: Professor Zoom - pass
    17. Captain Cold - pass
    18: The Trickster - pass
    19: Sinestro - Mark Strong, him and Ryan were not the problem with GL

Passed on a few cause they're not really interesting enough tbh.
    • Like x 1
  5. Johnnylagz117 New Player

Michael fassbender however it's spelt we need a role for him lol. He's a huge talent at a decent price that DC needs to get we can't rely on batfleck ..

Btw an older batman but you can't get Bryan Cranston as lex bc age (he doesn't look that old only in breaking bad ) .. Makes me wonder ..also the butler ..Jeremy "you killed my brother in die hard 1" irons ..
    • Like x 1
  6. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

7. Sodam Yat Dedicated Player

Hey,
    yeah just to go through the choices-

1) I picked Sawyer from lost (someone name him plz cause his name escapes me lol) because as a king he'd need to be able to walk into a room and just MAKE ppl listen, I think that actor has the charisma and presence to pull it off.

2) James Franco was a no-brainer for me ever since I saw a comparison of him and a pic of the Joker from Killing Joke online. It absolutely blew my mind how much this guy straight-up looks like the joker and could do with minimum makeup effects. Hes also pretty good at pulling off crazy.

3) David Tennant I think his name is? My apologies I just dont watch Dr Who but I know he played him. Him or possibly Benedict Cumberbach. You need someone who will go the full distance to play "obsessive" mixed with a superiority complex.

4) Kates 1 of THE sexiest women alive yet shes not afraid of action roles and getting super fit for them, I cant think of a better match for Catwoman.

5) Cavill as Bizarro simply cause hes supposed to be a clone, a messed up clone, but still a clone.

6) Tbh id much prefer to see Cranston as Gordon, especially seens as hes done it before, allbeit as a voice actor for Batman Year One. But theres a MOS2 fan trailer on Youtube that makes him seem like a good fit for Lex too.

7) Honestly cant remember the girls name but shes english and in Dexter was his sponsor who he told about his "darkness". She was the chick who burned down the cabin Dexter had his sergeant prisoner in and she tried to burn down the blonde chicks house too. Lilah I think her name was? My memory sucks lool.
    • Like x 1
  8. Sodam Yat Dedicated Player

My bad forgot to hit reply lol, posts above this /\
    I
  9. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

James Ford was Sawyer. Agreed, he'd probably be a great Aquaman. But, rumor has it he turned down the part of Gambit in X-Men Origins. (I think he would have been a great Gambit, too!)

New Series Doctors: Christopher Eccleston (9th Doctor - shaved head), David Tennant (10th Doctor - was in Harry Potter), and Matt Smith (11th Doctor - with the bow tie). Honestly, the reasons David Tennant was my least favorite of these might make him a good Riddler. He has kinda the same lunacy Matthew Lillard often portrayed when his career was more active.

Cavill as both Supes and Bizarro is a no-brainer, if you cast Cavill as Supes. Don't know why no one else saw it.

Jaime Murray played Lila on Dexter (had to look it up once I knew who you were talking about). She would make a good Cheetah.

Haven't seen the pics of Franco you're talking about. But I went by acting (and past roles) more than appearance with Hamill and Dourif.
    • Like x 1
  10. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Im only going to answer 1, because I dont know any actors

But for Lex Luthor, Id love to see someone that was rumored early on: Denzel Washington

It'd be so different and out of left field, but he would KILL IT as Lex Luthor...Forget about the whole race thing, forget about the age thing, I dare you to tell me that Denzel wouldnt absolutely own that part

Runner ups would be Mark Strong and Joaquin Phoenix
  11. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

1. Batman - A couple people come to mind, but they'd all have to play older versions of him. We need a good actor in his late twenties-early thirties.
    2. Superman – No one really comes to mind, but I would choose anyone over Henry Cavill anyday, in my honest opinion.
    3. Wonder Woman - (If WW were Asian, I would totally cast either Maggie Q or Ming Na as her, they're both freaking hot, serious when they need be, and they can kick some serious a**!).... But, I would agree with those suggesting Gina Carano. I could definitely see her as WW.
    4. The Flash – Armie Hammer
    5. Green Lantern (John Stewart) - Idris Elba
    6. Aquaman – Ryan Gosling
    7. Robin/Nightwing – Robbie Amell
    8. Martian Manhunter - Wesley Snipes
    9: The Joker – Zachary Quinto (not exactly a “dream” cast choice, but an interesting one. He's already played the psychopathic villain in Heroes, and he did a damn fine job at that!)
    10: The Riddler -
    11: Catwoman - Milla Jovovich
    12: Bizarro – Same person who plays Superman, unless that actor has a twin or a brother
    13: Lex Luthor –
    14: Cheetah -
    15: Circe -
    16: Professor Zoom -
    17. Captain Cold -
    18: The Trickster -
    19: Sinestro -
    20. Batwoman – Kiera Knightley
    21. The Question (Renee Montoya) – Monica Raymund (check her out in Chicago Fire)
    22. Harley Quinn - Jennifer Lawrence (watch Silver Linings Playbook, she's got the badass, crazy, AND vulnerable down-pat)

….I want to put Matt Damon somewhere, but I'm not so sure who he'd portray....
  12. Rebelled New Player

Matt Damon can just be himself.. or one of the Robins.

I can tell you watch a lot of tv with all of those names coming up in your casting lol
    • Like x 3
  13. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Yeah, I didn't even add my favorite actors/actresses, as I'm sure you probably never would've heard of the majority of them.... Shay Mitchell would be a freaking awesome Wonder Woman, but she'd have to kill her image of being a sweet little teenage dream, first. She's got some pretty badass fight scenes in PLL, but that's nothing compared to what Wonder Woman should be capable of....

And yes, I absolutely love TV/movies. I love immersing myself in the world of film, it's incredible! Almost as awesome as reading a good book :)
  14. Rebelled New Player

Oh damn.

Matt Damon could be a good Captain Atom, I think. or Booster Gold.
    • Like x 1
  15. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Yes to Booster Gold!
    • Like x 2
  16. Faust74 Loyal Player

I'll only do my favorite Villains.

Joker = Benedict Cumberbatch: I think he would make a great Traditional DC Joker. He's got a tall slender build, triangular shapes head and a sinister toothy smile. With his accent, he could also be like a Mark Hamil Joker.
    [IMG]

Circe = Christina Hendricks: Natural Red Head and definitely got the "asset" to fill a Circe Outfit. :eek:
    [IMG]

Riddler = Hugo Weaving: I can picture him a green tux playing a highly intelligent Villain.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  17. Meta Flare New Player

this is from another thread so it wont have that whole list you had but maybe ill post those ones later. the thread its from has to do with the casting choices for the batman/superman movie.

Ben Afflek...terrible choice for batman, should have been anson mount or Karl urban.

Henry cavil...excellent superman.

Gal gadot...terrible Wonder Woman, should have been Gina Carano, Jamie Alexander, or the girl from John carter...something Collins.

Green lantern...Chris pine if Hal, or Idris Elba if John Stewart.

Martian man hunter...Dijmon hounsou or Peter mensah

Flash...I would say Ryan Reynolds as that's who I always wanted for it but since he was gl that can't happen. So I'd say...Justin timberlake (think about it before you attack me, he is a really good actor)

Aquaman...garret hedlund

Hawk girl...Yvonne strahovski

Lex Luthor...billy Zane
  18. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

A few visual representations of some of the people I picked:

Wonder Woman - Maggie Q
    [IMG]

The Flash – Armie Hammer
    [IMG]

Green Lantern (John Stewart) - Idris Elba
    [IMG]

Aquaman – Ryan Gosling
    [IMG]

Robin/Nightwing – Robbie Amell
    [IMG]

Martian Manhunter - Wesley Snipes
    [IMG]

The Joker – Zachary Quinto
    [IMG]

Catwoman - Milla Jovovich
    [IMG]

Batwoman – Keira Knightley (Kate Kane technically has short hair, and only wears a long wig when she's Batwoman to throw people off her trail. If Keira keep it this length, dyes it red, and keeps pretty much the same style, she would have Kate Kane down almost perfectly.)
    [IMG]

The Question (Renee Montoya) – Monica Raymund
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. Rebelled New Player

I still like Daniel Craig more as Aquaman, he's a more powerful person and wiser and you can tell that from one look at him. Gosling's too young.
  20. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Agreed, but should WB ever decide to do a live-action Justice League or Aquaman movie based off the New 52, Gosling would definitely fit the part :)