DC Comics News Thread!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Eve, Jul 9, 2022.

1. Eve YouTuber

2. Eve YouTuber

3. Eve YouTuber

4. Eve YouTuber

5. loupblanc Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

7. Eve YouTuber

8. Eve YouTuber

9. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

11. Eve YouTuber

12. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

14. Eve YouTuber

First look at Batman: Doom animated movie
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  15. Talks2MuchSense Well-Known Player

Batman + Lovecraft. Should be interesting.

Never read the miniseries so I might wait to until after this movie comes out. Usually you can't go wrong with a good grasp on Lovecraftian Horror so hopefully it leans more into that.
    • Like x 1
  16. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

I really hope all the drama of late steers clear of the animated division. With a few exceptions, the animated movies have been pretty good.
    • Like x 1
  17. Eve YouTuber

on Twitter and Facebook people are pretty vocal on every DC post to fire James Gunn. The man didn't have a chance to do anything, and I doubt he even looked at the animated universe stuff yet. The Animated movies are DC's mine gold, so I am never disappointed with them.
  18. Eve YouTuber

19. Talks2MuchSense Well-Known Player

I'd wait on that a little while longer. It came from CBR and only seems to be coming from them. They're not exactly reliable like Variety or THR. Not saying it's not true, just that it's coming from an untrustworthy source.
    • Like x 1
  20. Eve YouTuber

I usually trust CBR but yeah I will wait to see if other websites post about it aswell. I was looking forward to this series so I will be disappointed as heck if they cancel it. Finally they give John Stewart a place to shine in live action too.