Daybreak, you guys are out of your mind.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrDevilz, Sep 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrDevilz Well-Known Player

500$ for a material on T&S vendor?

No. Thank you.

You put a PvP style that we need on the T&S vendor.

Shame on you.
    • Like x 16
  2. Wallachia Devoted Player

Well.

Alright then.
    • Like x 3
  3. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

I don't even wanna know the price of the big box now...I don't need to have a stroke at such a young age..
    • Like x 8
  4. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Where did you get this number?
  5. CaptainColdJr007AKAFreeJohnson Committed Player

Blue Smoke Material is 5129 quarks. You only get 10-13 per time capsule opening so you're looking at ~500 openings -> ~$500. Even if you were to get extra quarks inside of each from the option they're supposed to give, that's still ~$250 which is easily over double what the community charged for materials.
    • Like x 5
  6. FoolsFire Devoted Player

^^^^ I'm getting a little irked by people stated these prices as well. I think what they're doing is...

10 Quards per capsule x Number of Stabilires if you bought them with cash.
  7. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

This is getting worse and worse with the past of time....
    A real shame, i really love DCUO, but the greed is so blatant and shameless that its really pushing me away...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 20
  8. Perdition Committed Player

Well, now we know why they applied it to a vendor. if a person with bad RNG opens those boxes he will have to save up alot or buy alot of keys in order to get that... and this is why the marketplace doesn't get love. Good job daybreak.. *THUMBS UP*
    • Like x 1
  9. MrDevilz Well-Known Player

Obviously because people are not always going to take the bonus quarks. They want the easier skill point. The prices are beyond laughable. Even at $250, it's LAUGHABLE
    • Like x 2
  10. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Ummm no. You can get 10-100 per cap.
    • Like x 2
  11. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

Currency conversion will get more accurate the longer quarks are available, assuming the developers do not adjust the RNG for number of quarks per capsule. Some people are also taking 20 per capsule since that is the minimum if taking double quark rewards and getting the minimum amount with each. It's understandable that most expect the RNG to be weighted toward the lower values, especially since the livestream showed 10-13 for several capsules.

In a week or two, we'll have a better idea of how many quarks people get on average, and the cost estimates will go down at least somewhat.
    • Like x 2
  12. MrDevilz Well-Known Player

lol.
    • Like x 3
  13. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

People are basing the 10-13 as the likely common drops based on the livestream. It's entirely possible that was adjusted before going live, but we won't know for several days.
    • Like x 1
  14. Perdition Committed Player

which it tied to RNG, so it's a gamble.. a gamble with real money if u choose so.

This vendor was a very bad idea in the first place. now we know why the stuff isn't being added to the marketplace in the first place like most MMO's do. this is a straight up scam. yes u can be lucky and get a extra couple 100 coins. yet there is no way of telling this because of RNG.
    • Like x 3
  15. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Or with the free stablizers you can earn in game. Or a combo of both. Either way, no one is forcing anyone to spend money if they don't want.
    • Like x 6
  16. Snowy OwI Devoted Player

The highest quark number I got from opening 8 boxes was 39 quarkses from one and the rest was 10.I've spendt a lot on time capsules but this prices are Totaly overboard.
    • Like x 9
  17. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

What a complete waste of resources given the amount of people who are realistically gonna get these
    • Like x 12
  18. Perdition Committed Player

Thank god most of them don't have feats, because otherwise you actually would be suprised how many people would get this just for the feats attached to it.
    • Like x 2
  19. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

More fool them because at the rate the population is declining they're gonna be flashing their fancy gear to an empty WT/HoD
    • Like x 9
  20. Multiverse Creator League

I wonder...... How long would it take someone to get the smoke aura only using the free stabilizers?? :eek::p
    • Like x 14
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.