Daybreak Winter Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Umm...I bought the lifetime membership back in 2011 when it was owned by SOE and they did not cancel my membership when it "moved" to Daybreak.
    • Like x 2
  2. Eve YouTuber

I misread with the 12 months one...still It's a life time membership... and you can choose the 12+ months with bonuses so I don't think PC got nothing at all...
  3. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Warner Bros/ DC Comics only allow DCUO to use their characters/their likenesses. They do dont provide financial support/backing.
    • Like x 3
  4. sharpy36 Active Player

The only people who get nothing are the ones who supported the game from the beginning by buying lifetime memberships back when it came out.
  5. Eve YouTuber

Not everything will be there for long time members, as obvious as it is they target it towards people who still pay
    yearly\monthly, or new members. It's not targeted towards long time members.
  6. sharpy36 Active Player

Targeted to EVERYBODY except lifetime members, longtime members are not excluded.
  7. Eve YouTuber

As I said - People who pay monthly\yearly or new players. I meant Longtime > Life Time

They give us members so much, no need to explode because life time member's can't pay for another life time.
    It will be kind of silly, don't you think? Just enjoy your life time membership.
  8. sharpy36 Active Player

It's not silly at all. The money that many lifetime members save monthly goes right back into the games via the marketplace. Some of us might have spent more on this game than monthly members, there's no reason we should be excluded from all of these current extravaganza deals.
  9. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

Will a Ps4 version be coming in the near future?
  10. Eve YouTuber

You realize your only argument is you not begin able to get another life time membership. There are still the sales on MP as you mentioned. You got yours, other people deserve to get theirs. So you don't get anything huge this time. so what? you got it last time.
    I won't be surprised if Daybreak won't ever do another sale because of the complaints on the forums...
  11. sharpy36 Active Player

Lifetime memberships are not the only deals. Check again.
  12. Eve YouTuber

oh boy because of a material?... and some others things you can get on MP all the time..
    • Like x 1
  13. sharpy36 Active Player

You're argument is now implying the items lifetime members want are not "worthy" enough for us to desire. Yes, we want the OPTION to buy the materials. We are the only ones excluded.
  14. 01 Cantore Level 30

I bought the membership for life and did not get anything else but that is not give you materials or anything :(
  15. Eve YouTuber

I doubt they will give it..It's a one time bonus... lol
    And you take it too personal... "OH NO THEY ARE EXCLUDING US"..
    like calm down lol It's a company and a company does what they see is right.
    So if you have life time, deal with it. If they put these items in market place in the future-
    well good for you. But I highly doubt it.

It's not meant for old members, It meants to get new ones. Deal with it
    • Like x 1
  16. sharpy36 Active Player

The way it's set up you have to buy the 12 month first then the lifetime. That's ridiculous too, but at least you had that option.
  17. Hraesvelg Always Right

I still haven't seen anything denoting the materials as exclusive, yet. If we are able to obtain the materials in another manner in the future, I don't mind not being able to get this particular bonus pack as a current lifetimer.

If that diamond is exclusive to this, I WILL be very disappointed, however.
    • Like x 1
  18. 01 Cantore Level 30

then I can not have it anymore oh can I buy it?
  19. sharpy36 Active Player

I doubt they will give it too, that's why we're asking for it now. We ARE the only ones excluded, so that by definition is personal. That's not a bad thing, that's just a fact of the matter. All of the lifetime members I have seen post so far are calm, simply stating desires. There's nothing productive coming from this conversation, so I'm ending it. It's up to the devs to decide what's fair by having all the opinions presented now.
  20. sharpy36 Active Player

That's essentially what we've been discussing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.