Day 21

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Wzlinnkk54, Oct 1, 2021.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Stabilizers are included in the daily rewards.
    • Like x 2
  2. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Yea i checked updates an announcements an cant find it.
    Lol thnx :)
  3. Charon Lead Content Designer

The update with pics will be updated later today.

We certainly won't be doing refreshes on old styles every month and will recycle, especially ones that are thematic to the month. We chose Huntress as she's as close to a character that slays vampires in other Comic IPs that we currently have in our roster. Halloween this year is very vamp centric.

Later we'll have refreshed suits when we can (right now character is working very hard on new episode gear suits which are pretty exciting) and those enhanced versions will be taking a turn at being presented on the daily login.

Other initiatives, while not formalized yet, can find their way there too - like a Blue Beetle normal suit can be gifted to all but the enhanced is part of the login (don't hold me to that, just an example of what we could do with it).

The day 21 gift can be brand new, can be assets never released to the players before, can be variants of other assets, etc. This month the Lord of Chaos Accessory is the accessory that Mordru used in Justice League Dark. The Crime Bible, Spear of Destiny, and Mark of Cain accessory he used in his fight in Shattered Gotham.
    • Like x 15
  4. BumblingB I got better.

Too bad there's not a Batwoman style in the game yet. That would have been better suited, since she did deal with the mystical side of Gotham.

And so... >.> Blue Beetle Ted Kord style confirmed? ;)
    • Like x 2
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There is a Batwoman mask from her updated model and a cape from her old model.
  6. BumblingB I got better.

But not an 8 piece set with an Enhanced version, unfortunately.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Maybe next JLD episode.
    • Like x 1
  8. ParadoxVanguard Well-Known Player

Sorry maybe i wasnt clear in my point. Stabilizers dropping every day with the daily vs once a week.
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Lord of Chaos accessory and Huntress style. ;)

• Like x 1
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Oh you must not be aware that members currently get exactly the same amount of stabilizers as we were getting before. The difference is we don't have to log in every single day for a month to obtain that amount.
    • Like x 1
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Blasphemy!!!

If you wanted to give us a Vampire Hunter style.... you should have given us a Superman style!! ;) ;)
    [IMG]

But seriously.....

For Blue Beetle I suspected you would give us the style in the Daily Rewards for December.

For Halloween/October..... an Enhanced Black Lantern style would be appropriate. Maybe next year?? ;)
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Thanks for reminding me... I am overdue for a Batwoman video. ;)
  13. Ice Lynx Dedicated Player

Will the unique styles (like Enhanced Fuginaut Counselor) be available elsewhere in the future?
    I know that day 21 gifts will appear in Dr. Fate's vendor eventually, but what about style sets?
    • Like x 1
  14. MrWood Well-Known Player

This. It should be every 2 or 3 days.
  15. Proxystar #Perception

I really wasn't expecting recycled content so quickly, so that's a bit disappointing really.

Also a bit of feedback since we've now progressed through at least one cycle of daily rewards, the last days in the cycle absolutely suck, no disrespect, but sticking only fate tokens in there does absolutely nothing to incentivize me to log in on those final days. I appreciate you've front loaded it for obvious reasons, but I think you need more in those final days as well and if people don't log in to get them, then that's on them.

I would suggest putting more ally favor, exobytes and source marks on those last ~7 days as well, just my opinion as a paying member.

Also while we're on the topic. I noticed you changed the small omnibus journal entry for solos/duos from a daily to a weekly, why was that done? I would like to see that changed back to a daily, no one is forcing anyone to run it, but having a daily mission there encourages players to actually do a bit of that content if they so choose and get rewarded.

That's my feedback for now, thanks.
    • Like x 5
  16. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Mostly true. You still have to log in for at least 18 days to get every stabilizer drop from the 21 day menu. If you don't then you miss out. Of course if you were logging in every day to run stabs then logging in for 18 days should be a breeze.

EDIT: They drop every 5 days 3 times starting on the 3rd day.
    • Like x 1
  17. Charon Lead Content Designer

Sure but reality is what it is. We have no time to refresh a brand new (old) suit and had this one ready to go that kinda fit the theme. As we roll into more classic episodes again, have more time for actual refreshes, and do initiatives like Blue Beetle, those options will open. And if you think an asset never available for players is recycled - that's on you. It IS new to players to obtain re: Lord of Chaos Accessory. I'll gladly be collecting it for my toon but to each their own!

I don't make that call but I don't mind the idea. I'm sure it can be discussed internally and see what traction it does or doesn't get

Is it on topic though? :p I guess so if you're talking about logging in daily in general. Heh. That is a Systems thing so not my call. Mepps, Panderus, or Red5 can answer it better. I'm sure, like in almost all things, iteration is possible if agreed upon internally.
    • Like x 3
  18. Zneeak Devoted Player

It sucks that i'm missing out on that helmet. Even though i'm a paying member, work and life have hindered me from being able to log in for 21 days.

I don't know if it's just me, the log-in reward system is a neat idea but it would be nice to have some sort of "fail-safe" for items like this, being that they are membership-exclusive for said paying members and all. (Atleast last time I checked they were supposed to be membership-exclusive, maybe that changed).
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It will be available in the future on the the Doctor Fate vendor.
    • Like x 1
  20. SilkyPawz Bunny

Welllll you all decided for us, while you made a post asking people what they wanted as member benefits recycled items was not what people asked for ;)
    • Like x 3