Day 1 of Seasonal PvP

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Mini Lini, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Mini Lini Loyal Player

So... As Day 1 ends... I was wondering how far anyone has gotten? Like after your first day of gearing up in Arenas, which set did you get to? I know there are some people out there who had Replay Badges saved immensely so it makes me curious.

Without any Replays all I could get was Half of the T1 PvP set. Avatar Bombardier.
    • Like x 1
  2. Rosicrucianist New Player

I got 239 badges, which is about enough for half of the pieces for the next set. I didn't use any badges either.
  3. Ice Lantern New Player

I just finished Logistics Officer and starting Vengeance gear.

BTW, Legends is a horrible way to gear up. You get squat in terms of Valor.
    • Like x 1
  4. retched Well-Known Player

I got a chest and a mask. this was after 15 matches and being rolled into premades. This is going to be fun. :/
  5. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Starting aeronaut have my T4 weapon, neck, face, and trinket
  6. Coconuts Well-Known Player

WITHOUT replay badges, I'm halfway on the Avatar gear. Luckily, a reward box dropped a T4 (or T5, i dont even know how these tiers are being classified anymore) dps trinket, so I might be able to jump straight into getting the next tier above the Avatar Gear.

EDIT: and that's that I have about 1400 replay tokens that I WANT to use, but I feel like maybe saving that for the new DLC may be better.
  7. Hawnter New Player

So do we have to start all over getting PvP gear or can we use checkmate gear?
  8. Coconuts Well-Known Player

From what i've understood, and from a tweet i just saw from Mepps, the checkmate gear is still better than the current cash gear.

BUT, in order to move forward and obtain the new PVP gear, you need to raise your PVP combat rating to the required level (these levels are mentioned in the patch notes). IIRC, full T4 checkmate gear puts you at the same CR as the cash gear, so you should be good to go to move forward into buying new T1 PvP gear.
  9. MARK2099 New Player

Your checkmate is slightly better than the cash gear, but in order to see the next tier you need 77 cr, that required have trinket mask 2 rings neck gear lvl77 or lvl78, either the cash or the T4 from last season, just buy them once and your cr increase, after increase to 77 and you see the next tier you can deleted any undesired item.
  10. Mini Lini Loyal Player

Darn...Ya I talked to a friend last night only several hours after GU25 who said he was already working on T4.....Crazy lol.

But yes, I noticed with 2 Marks a win in Legends... Bleh.
  11. Mad9 New Player

Just got my 6th piece vengeance. :)
  12. tak Level 30

Dam, yall stayed at it last nite huh?
    I should be on more tonite Ice, if yall need me :)
  13. Aqua New Player

Got up to Logistics Officer (T4) before I passed out with the controller in my hand. Went undefeated in 8s entire night lol
  14. Mini Lini Loyal Player

That's actually T3 xd

T4 is the last set.

There is T0,T1,T2,T3.T4 Not that it matters I just don't want ya to get confused if someone mentions their gear differently xD
  15. Kroye Loyal Player

Agreed - it is absolutely horrible.
  16. Kroye Loyal Player

I think I got to around 250 MoV, using replays very sparingly.
  17. Aqua New Player

I was 99 percent sure I was wrong about what tier it was lol ah well thx for the correction :p
  18. X-zero Loyal Player

Yesterday got crushed by a series gadget dps wielding one handed weapons in lair which was not fun.

Today had a very close duel with an electric dps and won
    Got horrible crushed by FOE in FOS
    Ended up with a decent group of randoms and beat a league in Arkham. Close match
    Had two dps and two controller in safehouse. Heroes scored dps leaves get a healer. Controller leaves get another healer. We make a come back winning 2 scores to 1 while in position for our third score.

Got five or six pieces of armor. Overall not a bad day.
  19. Ice Lantern New Player

Nah, I was just hammering away at lair battles. Quickest way to gear up imo.
  20. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

Right now I'm at 5/8 of the Logistics Officer set (Tier 3), Tier 4 DPS rings/neck/trinket with a T2 Utility Belt and T3 weapon. Yeah, I used some of the replay badges I've been hoarding from monthly bonuses.