Darkseid is watching...

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Dragon Power, May 13, 2013.

1. Dragon Power Well-Known Player

Anyone paying attention to the trash items dropping in T5?

I got "Crumpled Intergang Mask" in Brothers in Arms operation.

Hmmm, I don't remember which enemy it fell off of. I need to go back and pay closer attention, might of been in alternate metropolis or central city. Are the LexCorp forces really Intergang in disguise or could the reapers be from Apokolips/Darkseid's creations?

Is Darkseid the one really behind all this?
  2. Frostbight New Player

nope not darkseid they said they wouldnt use him except as a last resort adn to finish off the game.
  3. Mave New Player

Probably not behind it but maybe the root cause, due to his omega beams having to do with teleporting individuals back to the beginning of time, which may be where the time traveling technology from the FOS originated. May also have something to do with Wave Rider or whatever that dude's name was.
  4. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

While I don't believe that Darkseid is responsible, as it's clear Brainiac was the original threat by venturing into the Nexus of Reality aka the Center of the Multiverse, aka the Earth's Core. Future Lex and his Council have now taken over. However, Darkseid is, indeed watching. He is aware of all things. Darkseid is comfortable to allow the heroes of Earth to thwart this threat, as he plans to step in at the appropriate time. Intergang is prevalent in Gotham, as well as Metropolis. And while the attention of Earth's heroes is diverted, Darseid has Bruno and Intergang planning something big.
  5. Twilight Man New Player

As a villain with Joker as your mentor the first few low level missions he has you run are based around saving his cache of Apokolyptian weapons from the cops.

6. BumblingB I got better.

Yep! Remember everyone, this is the DCU, a lot of things are connected doesn't mean that they are going to use them.
    • Like x 2
  7. Dragon Power Well-Known Player

Op here.... It dropped again in Brothers in Arms, "Crumpled Intergang Mask."

I almost forgot to look out for it, but sure enough, one dropped around the time my group beat Lex Luthor. I think it was from the lexcorp policemen looking guys that spawned nearby the fight. Hmmm, what is going on here? Why would Lexcorp security be wearing or carrying Intergang Masks? Are these really just Intergang hired by Luthor?

Something fishy is going on here...
    One thing that I don't understand, is where did the reapers come from or where did Luthor get them from? They look kind of demonic, could they very well be from Apokolips?
  8. LordZeonidas New Player

I thought Intergang was just a bunch of mob guys in some pre 30 mission?
  9. Dragon Power Well-Known Player

• Like x 2
  10. LordZeonidas New Player

11. melvinpox Devoted Player

Guys...its DC UNIVERSE...it's a comic book universe. EVERYTHING is connected. EVERYTHING is a possible storyline. That's one of the defining characteristics of super hero comics.
  12. Dragon Power Well-Known Player

Why was this moved to off-topic? This is relevant to the game. It's fun to speculate...that's the point of this thread. I still think something fishy going and this might be pointing to where the game is headed.

I went back to the wikipedia article/google. Apparently, Lex Luthor was at one time the leader of Intergang. Don't know how it is now with the New 52 universe. The devs apparently know this and that could be why these Intergang Masks are dropping of Lexcorp security. Is it just a simple reference? I don't think so. Darkseid is lurking in the shadows and watching....
  13. melvinpox Devoted Player

Pretty much everything I post in gets moved to off-topic. You can blame me.