Dark Knight's Metal Part I: Collectibles

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Peacekeeper Jordan, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Peacekeeper Jordan New Player

This thread isn't necessarily about the gameplay per say, but I've gathered a few little issues revolving the upcoming DLC/Episode.

So, the first subject I'd like to discuss is what the title is: Collectibles. Surely, as a long-time player (7-8 years) I'm not the only one who's noticed the absence of Investigations, Briefings and/or Collections. I don't know about other players, but I like to test the entire DLC/Episode - which includes the collectible features. I personally find the lack of collectibles... disturbing to say the least. When I have played previous DLCs/Episodes, there has always been such things, but the absence of these items makes the experience feel... naked per say.

The next subject I'd like to discuss is: One-hit-wonder. For a while I've noticed that everyone plays the hell out of DLC/Episode on the first day, earn enough marks to collect the gear and then gap it. I personally believe that this is an irresponsible reaction to testing. As testers, our job is to keep testing the DLC/Episode until 1 week before it is released onto the live server - that's what I believe, at least.

If a developer could ease my mind with the first subject it would be much appreciated. In the meantime, I'd like to see you all - the community - share your thoughts on the one-hit-wonder attitude of the test server, whether you agree or disagree with me.

Thank you for viewing my thread, I hope to receive plenty of responses.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 1