Dark Dragon Triad [US-PS4 Villian]

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by yurokos66, Oct 10, 2017.

1. yurokos66 New Player

Hey you… Yes you! You reading this, I have something awesome to tell you! I am part of a gaming family (clan depending on who you ask) that is continuing to grow, and you should become a part of. Dark Dragon Triad is our name, and who hasn’t ever wanted to be a dragon?!?! We aren’t a typical clan, we have Twitter, Twitch, YouTube, Instagram, Steam community, we have tournaments for games, and our own line of merchandise. We also have competitive teams that are in the process of being sponsored, if you aren’t into the casual gaming. Ranks are a big thing among our clan, and they are highly sought after! Hell maybe you are into card games, D&D, or anime? Guess what!? We have people that are all into that too. Discussions are a big part too, we all get to know one another and have a great time! We are all ages, all over the world, and a pretty chill clan, only real rule is no drama.

We are currently looking for new members to help us expand our league in DCUO, everyone is welcome to join, you can contact me on psn- yurokos or one of the other leaders psn - TurbineSolice
    You can also visit our clan page on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DarkDragonTriad/

We hope to hear from you soon

Thank you