Dare I leave the forums?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by The 14th Doctor, Aug 7, 2015.

1. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

That title was, once again, a lure to this thread. If I was really leaving, I wouldn't make a thread about it because no one would care (I would just sort of slip out unnoticed). So, maybe the title isn't that effective...

Anyway, that brings me to the actual point of the thread! Who do you think of when you see a forum avatar? When reading this thread, did you see Two-Face and assume it was me, or did you believe it to be someone else? Is Harley always CC, or do most think Lemon Lass? And Metallo. So many Metallos...

Who do you think of automatically when you see their avatars without their names?
    • Like x 2
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Usually don't even take notice of the Avvie
  3. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

Ghost 91 - Drifting Dreamer....pretty much anyone with the Mad Hatter Avatar I assume is drifting.......

I always assume, paying attention takes time and effort, i'd rather be ignorant:D

Also Grammer police I need your help!.....should I have used presume instead of assume?
  4. BigAl Devoted Player

I only look for the forum avatar to see if I replied in a thread. I miss when we had our own.......:(
  5. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

I usually think of the actual char in the avatar.
    Except for two-face and the DCUO avatar.

Two face i think of an angry person, the DCUO avatar i think of the "DCUOPost" person ^^U
  6. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

You liar! How dare you!

I'm not going to read this thread just because you lied to my face...

But to be honest... Doesn't whenever see Joker ava, who comes in mind? is it Derp? its Derp isn't it...
  7. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

With green arrow it's Enquirer for me.

With Madd Hatter I also used to think of Jeebie.
    There's someone that did slip out. He was a walking dcuo encyclopedia.
  8. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

For me, Joker= Sir That Guy.
    Also, Catwoman=Notangie and Superman=Feenicks. I'm not sure that'll ever change...
    • Like x 1
  9. dngnb8 Devoted Player

If you need advice on leaving, ask Circe. He has done it many times. He is the Mark Twain of the forums
    • Like x 2
  10. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

(I'm not actually leaving. You've fallen for my trap).
  11. dngnb8 Devoted Player

Psst, I know, but my post was still funny
    • Like x 1
  12. Aren Sul Committed Player

I change mine every-so-often. Does that make me Clayface?
    • Like x 1
  13. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

I used to be a two face, changed it that new avatar and then became Mr.Freeze
  14. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

Yes. Yes it does.
  15. Dezaras Loyal Player

Sometimes I'll read a post from a user with the Batman avatar and hear Kevin Conroy.
  16. Vyltran Loyal Player

I am a suicide JOKER.. cause i like to flame qq threads & i am always happy.. :D:eek::cool:
  17. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Joker = Derp
    Wonder Woman = Mont/Mint
    Batman = Mepps (because I don't pay attention to which way it's facing)
    Mad Hatter = Dashing
    Poison Ivy = Dametria
    Doomsday = Bareheiny/Red
    Catwoman = Little Sister/Amanda
    (Harley I see as one of my posts but that's to be expected since I picked it as mine)
    • Like x 2
  18. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

You're missing a few *gasping icon because I'm on my phone and can't actually use it)
  19. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

No I'm not. The rest I don't think of anyone in particular.
  20. TripleC123 New Player

Whenever I see Green Arrow, I think of Sore.