Damage control Alert Music

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Bio-TEKKEN, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Bio-TEKKEN New Player

First off I'll apologise if there is already a thread about this or if this is in the wrong place.

Does anyone know what the piece of music is that plays after you defeat the drowned in the new metal part 2 alert? It's such a beautiful piece of music and I'd love to know what it is
    • Like x 1
  2. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

I must say...the music in phoenix raid fighting bosses is prettyis cool almost like heavy “metal”....see what i did there? Reminds me of 80s anime...
  3. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Yes I love this music. The first time I fought the drowned and that music started playing and got more intense as we were fighting I was off my seat f-ing hyped.
    • Like x 1
  4. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

It's a DCUO original song called Sea Shanty because well... it's a sea shanty.
    Still trying on adding lyrics but here's the video:

(P.S. Channel's not mine {Though I did ask for permission} but you should subscribe anyway!)
    • Like x 4
  5. Irvynnge Loyal Player

their solo alert videos are really entertaining. I've seen a couple on the forums before. will have to check out their other stuff.
    • Like x 1
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The music in Metal is all original compositions for the episode.
    • Like x 7
  7. Raven Roth Committed Player

My eyes widened wiyh excitement when I heard the music in The Drowned fight. It's been so long since we got any new music before Metal.
    • Like x 1
  8. Vyperfang New Player

When I first heard it, I instantly got goosebumps and realized it bore such a striking resemblance to another famous game's seafaring theme, "Daughter of the Sea," from one of WoW's Battle for Azeroth teaser videos. They're both so well done, and always hit me right in the feels every time I hear them.

9. Quantum Rising Committed Player

After the alert I stick around just so I can listen to the piece of music that plays after you beat the Drowned.
  10. unitedmeck Well-Known Player

I'm not the only one okay makes me feel better