Daily Rewards for Members

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SteHyatt, Sep 3, 2021.

1. SteHyatt Well-Known Player

I started logging in on my PS4 (main) account in August then went away for a couple of days and come back yesterday (2nd September) to see the rest of rewards for August had been removed as new month started and were not granted to the account.

My PC account (lifetime membership) the same. I was able to get the extra day before I left on this one so managed to get the Destiny Token but everything else for August gone.

Why do members have to log in daily to get the member specific daily rewards? Members have paid for those days of the game so they should just be granted surely? Even if we don't log in one day, a day of paid membership is still taken away from our subscription.
  2. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

It's called "A Daily Log-in Reward" for a reason. It requires everyone to log into the game to get it.

Before this update, you had to log-in to run the vault and/or do the stabilizer duo or any other daily thing, in order to get rewards. It's the same thing, just with less effort.
    • Like x 3
  3. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I really like how it works. Takes 2-3 minutes of my day to turn on my system, launch the game, and get on a character. Even if I have a really busy day, I can fit that in much more easily than the 10-15 minutes I might have spent with the vault, stabilizer event, etc., especially on multiple characters. This isn't as alt friendly, but I still get something if I'm super busy one day.
  4. Steamboat2302 Well-Known Player

Wow
  5. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

You said wow like hes asking for too much but ALOT of games have this exact system in place.
  6. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Ok and? I play other games that have this exact system in place so theres no problem mentioning that other games have this feature. I can list alot of other features that could excel this game but the minority like yourself always have to have a say so in the smallest things. I wasnt even talking to you in the first place lol so dont know why you quoted me. I was more overtook by the dudes response more than anything. Nothing against you. But open your mind a little. DC has ALREADY took ideas from other games and put them in the game. So
  7. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

You know me and you, I've agreed with you on alot of stuff and I think this is the first time I will full on disagree with you. Again no disrespect, and I can understand your way of thinking. But you contradicted yourself because you know DC has taken aspects from other games and implemented it. That alone loves my point and no other reason to continue about this.

What if it was a suggestion from the devs asking if you players wanted an automatic membership reward even if you didnt log in or make it a daily reward like it is currently on live? Would you still be opposed to it? No, so this is why I dont get your back and forth debate with me on it. I run a business dude. And I am open to any and all decisions that's could excel or improve my customer base relation. And it's the same for DC. Never understood the naysayers when something like this is brought up. Again, no disrespect. I can see your point of view. But just like in my other thread, you commented and had no idea what was going on. Even the passives are broken. Like c'mon atleast try to understand why we are all upset and aggravated at DC. They have trouble making the right moves and that alone is frustrating. And it's not just me lol
  8. Steamboat2302 Well-Known Player

I say wow because I can't believe the argument even exists. They are daily login rewards. States as such, always been promoted as such...then someone comes in here and complains that they are what they are...by acting like they thought they were going to get said rewards, even while not logging in. Do you see how that comes across? How unreasonable it is?

A person could ask for membership to confer daily rewards without acting like this.
    • Like x 1
  9. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I get what you are saying. And they have always been promoted as daily. I wasnt taking up for the guy because he should feel entitled. I was strictly saying that this system is in place with alot of other games and it would be a bad thing if they chose this route also as it would effect LITERALLY NO ONE.

But you have people who disagree with anything that DC hasn't made official just because they are DC fanboys. And that alone is what I dont get. People dont look to see the bigger picture
  10. Steamboat2302 Well-Known Player

It's not what he was asking for that was unbelievable, it was how it was asked for. If my kid talked to someone like that...lol.