Up-Votes Needed Daily Rewards Calendar Borked Yet Again

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Elijah Seed, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

This seems to be an ongoing thing. For July though the Calendar is completely missing for my main character on US PC. Doctor Fate is there but no Calendar whatsoever. The ENTIRE Calendar is locked to my one and only EU PC character.

Please fix ASAP. Thank you.

P.S. I expect that I will be switching between my US PC characters and my EU PC character throughout the month.
  2. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

This is kinda sorta fixed now?

When I logged in on my main on US PC the Calendar was back and I was able to claim rewards. However, it was one day behind. Today being July 2 I expected to collect two days from the Calendar not just the first one. So, I switched over to see if my EU PC character was also locked a day behind and was relieved to see that it was not. I logged back over to my main on US PC and was able to collect both available days so far for July.

Is this what your fix intended?
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The US Server and the EU Server have different Daily Server Restart times, and the Daily Rewards Days are somehow tied into that. That could be part of what you're experiencing. When the US Server is restarted at the Butt Crack of Dawn in Texas, it's afternoon or evening of the same day in the EU.
  4. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

I'm well aware of the difference in restart times. This is an ongoing issue with the Daily Rewards Calendar that I first became aware of after starting to play on EU PC a few months ago and noticed how the Calendar behaves differently than just playing exclusively on US PC.

I know that the Wizard(s) that read my posts here will never respond to me directly - they will either fix the issue or leave it broken. My asking here is more for them to ask the question themselves before dismissing it altogether. I think they are trying to figure how to fix the Calendar issue but may not have the ability to focus on it right now given other more immediate concerns.

I hope I'm doing my part to help them gather information, no matter how trivial, so that they can correct the Daily Rewards Calendar bug that is affecting some of us that play on both US PC and EU PC. It's REALLY annoying not being able to collect the Calendar on my US PC main. :(