In Progress Daily Reward Calendar missing in the middle of the Month

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Elijah Seed, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

My Calendar has gone missing again just like it does on the first day of every month. I've not had it go missing in the middle of the month before. Please look into this and fix ASAP. Nothing against Doctor Fate but seeing ONLY him on the Calendar just does not do it for me.
    • Like x 2
  2. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

Just checked my Calendar after today's daily restart and it is still missing. Doctor Fate and nothing else.
  3. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

Just checked in again today and still missing. No Calendar at all for me to collect my login rewards.
  4. White saw New Player

Same here.[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Yeah, same here. Do you play on both the US and the EU server? I noticed it started when I logged into the EU server, then went back to the US server. I haven't checked the daily rewards on the EU server, so I don't know if they show up there (I don't want to accidentally collect them there). I assume it's the same?
    • Like x 1
  6. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Same situation, and has happened previously as well. I am not even trying to accept daily login rewards on both servers. I am just logging normally on the EUPC to play and always accept on USPC. For days I have not been able to, the calendar appears normally on the EU and US is just blank.

This really is an unacceptable bug, am I forced to never log in on the EU server if I want to be able to claim rewards solely on one server? It is once per account, which is what is happening.
    • Like x 2
  7. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

Day three and still no Calendar. Only Doctor Fate.

Any ETA on the fix?
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We should have this resolved for tomorrow.
    • Like x 2
  9. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

Outstanding. Looking forward to it.

Question: Will this happen again when I'm switching back and forth between US PC and EU PC? I WILL be doing that once this is fixed.

Thanks, Mepps.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No - not until the 1st, anyway.
    • Like x 1
  11. Cordelia Well-Known Player

So what does that mean going forward? Should I avoid playing on EU? That seems a bit drastic. I got some friends there. Will it keep happening every month if I play on EU at all?
    • Like x 1
  12. pstsmk. New Player

it continues about 5 days now... please fix it already
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. ThunderGunExpress Well-Known Player

It's amazing to me that you find this to be an acceptable answer.
    "We will get to the bottom of this and it will be completely fixed." is an acceptable reply.

Otherwise...not a very good system, is it?
  14. Swirley New Player

not showing up on na side its been like that for months, where 90% of the time its unaccessible and i miss out on all my daily rewards from my subscription aswell..

this game is ripping people off, what are you guys doing over there anyways? messing the game up? this stuff never gets fixed, and im not the only one dealing with it, others have aswell in game complain..
  15. Swirley New Player

this game is ripping people off, im pretty sure the mods hack players and mess their gameplay up out of greed, evil evil dcuo
    • Like x 1
  16. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

My Calendar appears to be working again. I've collected the last few days that I was not able to due to the problem, switched between US PC and EU PC and back again and my Calendar still shows up.

Fingers crossed for no more problems the rest of the month.

Thank, Mepps and Wizards!