Fixed Daily Reward Calendar Borked AGAIN

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Elijah Seed, Jun 11, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

The Daily Rewards Calendar is borked for me again. I can claim on my EU PC character only (which I have no intention of doing) but cannot claim anything on my main US PC character. In fact, when I access the Calendar on my US PC main character only the first day of the month shows and there is nothing pictured to be claimed.

The Calendar was working just fine yesterday (June 10, 2022 Friday) before the extnded shutdown for the game update and I was able to collect the Calendar on my US PC main character without any issues. I have been switching back and forth between my main US PC character and my only EU PC character everyday multiple times per days but I have not been collecting the Calendar every single time I switch (although the glitch is still in effect and I am a couple of days ahead.)

While I did claim last month's Calendar on my EU PC character for the first time ever (because I already had last month's Calendar styles on my US PC main) I intend to collect this month's styles on my main US PC character only.

Please give an estimate for a fix? Thank you.
    • Like x 3
  2. ColdFuzion Well-Known Player

Yeah, same happened to me.
  3. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mepps said this was a technical issue but is also partly intended as some players are cheating their 21-day login on day one by hopping servers.

Intended or not, i think theres nothing they will do about in the near future.
  4. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Ah. So this is why I can't collect rewards any more. I guess I should not have logged into my EU account. I never collect rewards on my EU character, so this really sucks.
  5. Sleeping Forest Active Player

Can we get this fixed? I don't even play my EU character, but made one to show a friend the game and now I am SoL on my main toon which is on US PC villain. I am missing my membership bonus logins. Has any green name confirmed this bug?
  6. AlphaBattyyyy New Player

yep seems i'm not the only one
  7. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

I confirm that this is now fixed (June 14, 2022 Tuesday).

Thank you very much, Daybreak.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.