Not A Bug Cyclone Chaser Feat Bugged

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by ElBart, Jul 15, 2021.

1. ElBart New Player

We only can activate 2 tornados after that the zoom's life is like 3%
    • Like x 1
  2. Quixotic Developer

Re-reading the description for that feat, I realized it wasn't clear enough. I'll see about getting it updated to this:
    "During World of Flashpoint: The Royal War (Normal or Elite), disperse all of Professor Zoom's Speed Force Cyclones found anywhere in the New Themyscira Temple area and then defeat Professor Zoom"

- Quixotic
    • Like x 3
  3. Mike EUPC Well-Known Player

So, there is more tornados in combat? I only see 2 while we are fighitng with Zoom and only appear when he have low life, we waiting 10 min and only appear 2

Maybe appear 2 tornados in Zoom and the rest is out of the fight ??
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Could you also add how the number we’re expected to find? Me and my league are very nonplussed because we have no idea where we missed one.
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

For those wondering about this feat there are cyclones spread throughout the flash portion of the map. You have to disperse those as well as the ones that spawn in the zoom fight. I grabbed a few myself and league mates grabbed others so I don’t know all the locations. I suggest clearing all the adds on the zoom map and have everyone looking at every inch of the map to look for the cyclones.

Then during the zoom fight everyone stay at a corner and look for spawning cyclones. I recommend the healer popping a group shield when people are getting the cyclones.
  6. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I don’t know every locations since I grabbed a few and leaguemates grabbed others. I’ll share the ones I know (and remember lol)

There are:
    1 by the flash statue on the beach
    1 on one of the boats
    1 on the entrance leading away from the beach
    1 in a dead end tunnel by the first group of adds leading away from the beach
    1 in the hallways that’s parallel to the rock openings that can be used to skip adds (before getting the to guardians room)

There were others but I can’t remember the rest
  7. Quixotic Developer

There are six cyclones total that you need, but the two that appear during the Zoom fight only count if you defeat Zoom. So if the group wipes, you'll need to disperse the two that appear during the fight again. But only those - any found outside of the Zoom fight stay counted.

- Quixotic
    • Like x 4
  8. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

So there is 1 I don’t know where it is the rest are listed above
  9. Vulpar Well-Known Player

I tried looking for them outside of the fight on the way to the second boss, but I didn't see any. Do you have to look for them between the second and third boss fight?
  10. Vulpar Well-Known Player

Nevermind. They're just really small...
  11. EdwardF Well-Known Player

We got all six and finished the boss fight. No feat.
  12. EdwardF Well-Known Player

Ran it again today. Did all six again, and the feat popped this time. Certainly does not work consistently.
  13. inferno Loyal Player

There's one in the very first room you teleport to and before you enter the beach, left side behind some rocks. However, they seem to appear randomly in these spots.
  14. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Yes I figured that out after I posted it and forgot to come back and say it. My apologies to everyone.
  15. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

umm, I did the alert yesterday and forgot to look for cyclones until after the fight with Zoom. Today, did it before the fight with WW. Clicked the statue, saw the yellow text about Zoom. Went to where I had seen the cyclones yesterday and saw none. We beat WW, I went back to check for them again and found one. During the zoom fight clicked 2 cyclones. 3 total. Went back to find the rest, found 0.

Other aspects that occurred today, may or may not have anything to do with seeing cyclones that I saw yesterday. One player had not spawned into the 2nd map when i clicked the statue. I'm a PC user and have become accustomed to not seeing things in this PSN game, but not seeing the mini cyclones that I saw yesterday seems odd. /shrug

Yesterday, found the one behind the spawn yellow circle, one on the cliff behind statue, one in the hallway off the path to the left, and 1 or two more. I forgot where. The one I found today was the one on the cliff behind the statue.
  16. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

17. Cordelia Well-Known Player

So, okay... can you find the cyclones *after* the fight with Zoom? The ones not in the fight, I mean. Are they still there or do they vanish after the fight?
  18. Big Will Level 30

There's 5 in the open area and 2 in zoom fight I had gotten this feat for many people
  19. Big Will Level 30

They spawn in different places but if you get the 5 in the open area and 2 during zoom the feat will drop. I tried get 6 no feat got 7 got the feat
  20. Big Will Level 30

If you need help on ps5 add SiriusXm Radio or Sirius Hotsauce I'll help you